Ch 1 Discovery

I just have to say that I rarely can get on a fricking computer. The reason I don't update often is because I don't always have access.... enjoy this chapter. Ps I killed solangelo so solangelo fans DON'T READ. But I have no apologies.

Nico woke up from a nightmare, a familiar shout filling his ears. He shook it off. Nothing, probably. He dressed and left his cabin.

There seemed to be some sort of buzz around the camp.  Nico finally managed to talk to Jason after breakfast. The news he got was terrible.

"Reyna is missing. No one knows where the heck she went. They say they are searching for her but haven't said anything else." Jason said, worry making its way onto his face. Shock rushed through Nico. Reyna? Missing? Those words didn't seem to go together.

" She gave no notice?" Nico asked. "Never dropped a hint?" "Nope." Jason said. " I gotta ask Chiron something." Nico said, starting to the Big House. "No need. Chiron said that anyone can join the search as long as they give a notice of some kind." Nico smiled. "Well? What are you waiting for? Let's go help!"

Jason and Nico told Percy and Annabeth that they were leaving to go help find Reyna. Piper volunteered to join in with them. When Nico said they should shadow travel, Will told him to be careful.

( warning : solangelo about to be destroyed forever *evil grin* )

Nico couldn't stop his heart from tap dancing. Will had always had that kind of affect on him. Yet, all he wanted to do is leave even sooner.

Nico had asked Will out one night. Will had said that he wasn't... you know. Homosexual. Now, Nico had no boyfriend, and his secret all over the camp. Maybe both of the camps.

He nodded and told Will he would be careful. The last thing he needed was to be stuck in the infirmary again. 

With some final goodbyes, Nico, Jason, and Piper all grabbed hands and dissolved into shadow.

This is my first Reynico fanfic! I know that its kind of boring but hey im trying.  The sad thing is I don't have alot of access to a computer, but I still update more than the other fanfics I read.

Yo Yo.