Photos

Adrian's POV

{Monday - Tampa, FL}

so today I have my maximum photoshoot and they told me that I would be in a bathing suit. they had a car come pick me up from the house and I'm super excited.

(You can see the photos in the media section)

we reached the beach and I met up with Kira and Jeff. Kira was one girl in a section of the magazine with me.

Jeff told us to go get ready and when that was all done we began shooting pictures and all in all I was having an amazing time.

when it was over it was 2pm and I decided to text randy while we got some nachos from the little bar.

To Randall;
baby, I just finished the shoot. what are you doing?

From Randall;
I'm bored, can I come get my baby girl now?

To Randall;
Yes you can, see you in a few. love you

From Randall;
Love you too

I enjoyed my nachos, waiting for randy to pick me up and when he parked people on the beach were freaking out.

he made a dramatic face at me and we both laughed before he finally walked over after all the pictures.

"babe, that bathing suit is dangerous"

"mhm, for you" I winked at him.

I grabbed all of my stuff and the good news was I get to keep the bikinis I wore today and I love them.

randy and I hoped in the car, randy slid his hand onto my thigh once again causing me to shiver. idk what it is, but he just shoots electricity through my body. he males me melt with his touch.

"have you talked to alanna today" I asked him as I pit my sunglasses over my eyes.

"no, Samantha won't let me"

"we should seriously take legal action, especially since neither one of us are at work so we have time to give her the absolute attention she needs" I could see he was stressed, but I know he wants custody.

"I understand its hard for you, but I also understand that she's your little girl and Samantha is doing a very good job at keeping in touch. she's only setting alanna up for a bad future and I don't like it" he knew I was being serious.

"well then I'll do it, as long as you're okay playing mommy to her. I don't want to bring her into our home without us being on the same page"

"I am on the same page with you, I love alanna and it'd be nice to have her around. I want to be a mommy"

he laughed and I knew why, but I smacked his head letting him know that he was an ass.

this is a step in the right direction for my career.

{Tuesday - Tampa, FL - courthouse}

Randy's POV

I'm glad that adrian encouraged me to fight for the rights that should be mine and I'm glad that I listened to her.

"well, here we are" I said looking at her.

"its now or never Randall, I believe in you" she pecked my lips and we both got out of the car.

we walked through the doors stopping at the front desk to ask for a legal child services official. soon after we were greeted by one.

"hello, my name is Kathy Rodriquez, I will be trying my very best go help you here today. follow me" she shook both of our hands.