Safety

Adrian's POV

a week after the hospital visit

I woke up this morning wrapped in Randy's arms. yes, he's here with me.

no he didn't stay after the hospital visit, he booked a flight the next day and left back home. But at 4am he showed up at our front door. he surprised me with the help of my parents and sisters.

we fell asleep in my room shortly after he arrived and he was being so gental to the touch because I'm still healing a little.

he was shirtless rn and I was once again admiring his tattoos. the way they ran down his arms, how many he had, how mesmerizing they looked on his perfectly tan complexion.

I started lightly tracing them with my finger when I heard him speak in that amazingly sexy morning voice.

"good morning gorgeous" His voice was raspy and deep, the perfect combination.

"goodmorning sleeping beauty" I teased him for sleeping longer than me.

he shook his head at me and I tried to get up to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. but he pulled me back down and wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"don't leave yet, this is nice, I missed this"

I gave in and laid with him for about 15mins while he was waking himself up and then I told him it was time to get up.

we both got up and he ran into the bathroom locking the door.

"Randall youre the true definition of an assburger"

he started laughing like a lunatic and brushing his teeth. he unlocked the door and let me in finally.

When I walked passed him to my side of the sink, he smacked my ass. yes he really did that.

I just glared at him, shooting dagers.

"don't act like you don't like it, I know you" He smirked

he's such an ass, but he was right. I didn't mind it one bit. I quickly finished brushing my teeth and met randy in the kitchen.

mom was cooking breakfast and everyone was chilling in the living room. when they saw ms they all jumped up.

"HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY"

I giggled and hugged them all, randy looked at me funny, I didn't think he knew and I was right. I never told him.

"yes pretty boy, today's my birthday"

he smiled at me, pecking me on the lips and pulling me into a side hug. mom finished making breakfast and I helped her set up the table.

we all sat down to eat and we laughed and talked about once again alexis's wedding.

"yanno, if you two are still a thing, randy I'd like you to be a groomsmen" -Alexis

"forreal? but what about your fiance, would he agree. I don't want to just barge in on falls wedding" -randy

"oh, he's a huge fan if your work he would be honored"