pilot

Adrian's POV

I guess before we jump in to the details of my life you should know a little bit about me.

I'm Adrian, Adrian Lee. I'm a 19year old girl who just debuted to wwe barley 2months ago. I didn't come from a wealthy family or a wrestling one at that. I'm from Chicago, Illinois.

I was your average everyday high school cheerleader, but not the popular one. I did cheerleading because I followed in my moms footsteps, however after every practice I would go kick box. I hated doing girly things, I liked to beat people up when I could.

I've had an obsession with the wwe since I was 6 and for some reason I could never get enough. I always dreamed of standing in the middle of this ring one day and now I am. its quite exciting I must admit.

when I was 16 I went to my first ever wwe smack down event and I can say I was so impressed. I know the storylines are fake, but the wrestling moves were so realistic and motivating. after that night, I went home and started practicing wrestling.

I already had the strength from kick boxing and I was flexible due to the cheer leading events. I knew I could do it.

my ring name is Arsyn and my finishing move is the thunder thigh of doom. sounds funny, but hurts like hell and sucks to be in.

anyways, I think I've bored you enough. let's talk about current day raw. January 15th, 2016. Its been a crazy ride, but tonight I fight my 3rd match since being introduced to the wwe world.

its been 27 days since I've been in that very ring against another diva and oh man can I just say I'm ready to kick some snobby girl ass.

!Authors note!
In this story, not all of the details for the wwe superstars & divas are accurate. please don't comment that someone's weight, moves, finishers, submissions, or age are wrong. I've changed things to fit my story better and if I do use something from the wwe or a scene from it then all copy rights go to them. however please do not steal my story or my characters. thank you! Also, in this story, randy is going to be getting divorced. Everyone's age is going to be lowered to fit the story line.