Better Times

Randy's POV

{4months later}

these past few months have been the best of our lives. I've been face timing Alanna a lot and I'm honestly thinking about taking legal actions.

every time I try to get alanna for a weekend or a month Samantha won't let me and with her having full custody she's aloud to tell me no.

however adrian & are both out on leave from work. I had shoulder surgery and I'm out for 6-7months and Adrian has taken 2months off to help me out.

we're still being paid. I'm on a low pay leave and adrian has started another job, she now helps sell marketed houses and she's damn good at it.

the house is paid off so we don't have to worry about that at we've bought 3cars so that's settled. the only thing missing is my child and I want split custody now.

adrian and I have been together for over a year now and people are still shocked. I love this girl too death.

Anyways, at the moment we're going to the story for groceries and more stuff for our house that we now have time to go get.

-skipping to the store-

we were walking up & down the aisles looking for the food we wanted and since we both weren't working we decided to cheat our everyday diets.

lots of people have been trying to sneak pictures and adrian just keeps laughing at them. we don't mind, we just wish they would ask for one. we love our fans.

we started searching for carpets and other around the house items. recently we've hung up a few pictures on the walls and our closet is full of clothes, mostly aid but..

"babe, what else do we need for the house"

"honestly aid, nothing" she got mad at my answer because she knows I'm being sarcastic.

"ok ok ok, why don't we get some more towels and we need a new mop"

"Mhm, that's what I thought"

she bent over slowly grabbing a couple of towels I could tell she was doing it on purpose to tease me and it was working. but I wasn't about to let her know that.

we started walking around and I saw the guys behind us starring at adrians ass so slapped it.

"babe, we're in public" she blushed.

"the guys behind us are starring, get in front of me" she slid in front of me and started pushing the cart.

I was blocking their view, that's my women and I'm the only one that looks and touches. Believe that.

she suddenly stopped without letting me know and I bumped right into her.

"uh, keep that thing in your pants" she was laughing hysterically at me.

"not easy to do when your in front of me" as she turned towards me I smirked at her.

The guys were gone so I pushed the cart again and we made our way to the check out.

-skipping back home-

we just got home and we're carrying everything inside. I pit the food up and adrian put the little carpet down by the back door. it was a waterproof rug for when we walked in after the pool.

I took the towels to the closet and hung them up. it was around 12pm rn and we decided to just go out by the pool for a couple of hours.

adrian & I decided to invite some friends over. Paige, John, Brie, Bryan, Nikki, and Paige's boyfriend.