ILoveYou

Randy's POV

its been 2months since everything happened with adrian and that kid. we've been fighting our battles and we've lost a few, but wrestlemania is coming up.

next month is wrestlemania and we're all very grumpy and on edge. however she's still the most perfect girl in the world. I've woken up to her most days and I wouldn't change it for anything.

9:00am

today was Saturday and we didn't have anything planned, I slowly started waking up but careful not to stir.

I knew Adrian was in my arms, I could feel her small breaths on my chest and I could feel her warmth.

if you're wondering no, we haven't slept together yet. I'm waiting, we're both waiting. we've been taking things slow and it feels so amazing.

although today was my birthday and I am now 31. such a nasty number, but adrian on the other hand was only 20.

she didn't look a day over 17 and I don't know if that is creepy or not, but she looked perfect.

I can't keep my eyes off of her, there's something about her that I can't quite figure out. everything she does is beautiful.

adrian was starting to stir, when she looked up at me.

"this is nice, I missed this" she was smiling like crazy and that made me smile.

"wouldn't trade it for the world" I rubbed her back, letting her wake up some more.

she sat up rubbing her eyes and then looked back at me, she got on top of me, straddling me.

it was extremely awkward because like I said we aren't having sex and this position is a tease. she leaned down and pecked my lips.

"aw come on, where's my real kiss" I gave her puppy eyes.

she leaned in and we shared a passionate kiss, which soon turned into a makeout session.

I pulled away, not wanting to get carried away. I sat up and she still sat there.

"sooo, what are we doing today... birthday boy" She smirked at me.

"well, I don't want to celebrate, I just want to be with you"

she giggled and agreed. we decided to stay home and watch movies all day. she got up and I followed her to the kitchen. We were both in undergarments, and she looked hot. no denying that.

she pulled out a cake from the oven that was already frosted and everything. how did I not see her make this? I was lost.

"I woke up earlier and decoded to make it, but I went back to bed shortly after" -adrian

"well then, thank you baby"

"you're very welcome"

I walked around the counter and wrapped my arms around her from behind as she washed a couple of dishes.

without even second guessing I moved her hair away and placed soft kisses on her neck.

"r-randy, don't d-do that" she was trembling.

I just kept placing them on her neck eventually she gave in and just enjoyed them. I left a mark on her neck when I pulled away and I knew she could feel it.

she turned around and placed her hands around my neck, attaching her lips to mine as they moved in sync with each other.

I slid my hands down her back and placed them just above her ass, moving one down and grabbing her right cheek. she gasped allowing my tongue to gain access and fight for dominance with hers.