SmackDown

Adrian's POV

last night was to be explained beyond words. randy was a really sweet, sensitive, caring guy.

we did not kiss, he leaned in to what I thought would be a kiss but he pecked my forehead and simply said goodnight.

{6:00am}

i was currently waking up to Randy's alarm going off and he was not even moving one bit. I simply put one leg over him and stretched my arm to the night stand to hit snooze.

just before I hit it randy was suddenly awake.

"woah, moving a little too fast here aren't we pumpkin" he said that with a sly smirk.

I hit the button on the alarm mentally laughing and rolled back over to my side of the bed.

"wasn't what it looked like, I could reach the alarm and I didn't feel like walking around you ass"

he chuckled and got up walking to the bathroom. I slowly made myself get up and picked out my outfit for my run this morning.

I decided on some shorts and a regular workout shirt, with my flat sneakers because I'd be working on the beach today.

"Randall, I'm gonna be working on the beach today. tired of being clustered in the gym"

he walked out of the bathroom, shirtless and looking hotter than ever. I couldn't explain why but I was so fascinated with every tattoo he had.

"I'll come with you"

we grabbed our phones, keys, and gym bags and walked out the door. I drove us to the beach and we began to warm up with some simple stretching and jogging in place.

-Skipping to smackdown-

we arrived at the arena a little over 30mins ago and rn we were all watching the main event. Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston.

next it was a divas match aka Paige Vs Nikki Bella. I would be interfering with the match and saving Paige.

after their match started Paige was being brutally beat before she put Nikki in the PTO & Brie interferes and kicks Paige over.

brie picked Paige up and Nikki was getting ready to double team her before my music hit.

running down the ramp, I got mixed emotions from the crowd.

I slid into the ring ducking under Nikki's right hand and spearing brie. I turned around and clocked Nikki in the face with a right uppercut causing her to stumble a little and brie to lay almost lifeless on the other side of the ring.

Paige got up and we flipped Nikki over the top rope together as my music played and she dragged her sister out of the ring walking backwards up the ramp.

Paige and I hugged and talked before my music once again started playing and the crowd went wild. I think they're starting to like me.

I slid out of the ring grabbing a microphone from the time keepers area and jumped back into the ring.

"I know you guys have seen me interfere with several marches so far. however I respectively interfered here tonight on smack down because I'm tired of these plastic manikins running the show"

I paused with the crowd errupting in a cheer at what I had just said.

"see, being a diva is so much more then just running down to this ring and doing what I love. being a diva is about winning the divas title"