Bad Intentions

Randy's POV

today is wednesday and I'm currently smiling like a lunatic because of adrian.

no matter what I did, I couldn't stop thinking about her. she made me so happy and its something I rarely find. although we aren't hanging out today, I still somehow feel like shes sitting right across from me.

I plan on doing something about it. as much as I've been trying to hold back and hide from the truth. I can't deny my feelings for her, I just wish I knew how she felt.

she doesn't like you. you're just gonna make a fool of yourself, mine as well stop thinking about her dipshit.

and as if on cue the voices start like they always do. they always ruin things for me. I can never get rid of them.

however rn they're probably right, she doesn't like me. I'm just randy. plus she knows I have a daughter and I've already been divorced twice. she probably things there's something wrong with me.

I decided to head go the gym for a little workout so I don't have to go tomorrow.

-skipping to the gym-

I was in full work out mode, I've been here for about 2hrs and just when I was about to call it quits adrian walked in the door.

"he killer, nice to see you" -adrian

"you too, do you have a match tomorrow?"

"No, but I'm still going yanno. team support for you" she laughed lightly as she stepped onto the treadmill next to me.

we ran for about 30minutes and then I stopped my machine getting a drink from my water bottle and packing up my stuff.

"you leaving already? I see how it is"

"well you caught me a little late, I've been here for almost 3hrs now" I finished packing my stuff, along my gym bag over my shoulder and said goodbye to her.

"hey Randy, are we. are we okay? I mean you haven't talked to me since Monday when we got here and I'm just worried"

aw so she does care about your low life self. good job asswhipe.

I closed my eyes and then looked back up and noticed she had gotten closer to me. waiting for my answer.

without thinking I just blurted it out.

"I think we should go on a proper date" I shut my eyes again mentally slapping myself.

"okay, when?" she said smiling at me.

I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that I just asked her out and she actually said yes. for some reason I was so nervous and I'm never nervous.

"Friday, for dinner around 5"

"I'll text you Friday then, see you tomorrow randy" She gave me a quick hug.

I said goodbye and left the gym. still shocked about what I just did, I got in my rental car and drove back to the hotel.

when I arrived I got straight into the shower and headed back out to go explore Chicago. I stopped by a pizza parlor and sat down at a booth.

people were looking at me and there were a few papz outside. right before a little girl walked up to me grabbing my attention.