Chapter 26

~Niall's POV~

It was needless to say that I was heartbroken after Jazz told us that she'd be leaving for a while. I didn't know how to handle it at first, and it never fully hit me until she started giving us gifts and saying her goodbyes. I was torn on the inside, but I was more angry than anything else at the moment.

All of us knew that she was only leaving because she didn't want to have to face Harry after the way he treated her. I was so pissed at him the other day after he yelled at her, and then she stormed out which only made me hate him more at the moment. I couldn't sit still thinking about it, and as I logged onto Xbox Live I was angry beyond repair.

I played the Xbox angrily until I hear the front door close shut and what I assumed to be Harry walk in. I don't know what came over me, but I wanted him to feel as terrible as she did.

I walked downstairs and found Harry sitting on the couch holding what I presumed to be his gift, and I completely lost it.

"Are you happy now?" I yelled my voice full of anger.

"What are you talking about Niall?" He said his voice laced with confusion.

I stood there in silence, and waited for him to say something. Just before he could I keep going, I punched him dead, busting his bottom lip. He stepped back a little stunned, and felt his lip for the obvious trickle of blood across the bottom.

Within seconds we were in an all out fight on the ground of the living room floor. We were a tangle of flying fists, and bloody cuts all over. I didn't care though because he deserved every ounce of what he got, and afterwards I knew that we'd end up making amends. I was in it for the spur of the moment, and all of my blows counted as we wrestled for the top on the ground.

It felt like hours before Liam and the guys came to break us apart, and when they did Harry was beyond furious. He was still trying to get at me, and I was still trying to get at him. The boys held a strong grip, and we eventually settled down, Zayn and Liam sat me on the couch and tried to get me to stop pushing on, but I wasn't even listening.

Louis was talking to Harry, and after a few seconds Harry's face softened up a little, and he made his way over to me. Before he looked deep in thought, and now he looked as if someone had taken away his favorite pair of shoes or something.

"Look Ni, I didn't mean to, and I know you didn't either." He said as he sat in the seat beside me.

I felt myself go calm and when I did r say anything he got up from his seat beside me and sat on the couch opposite if all of us.

"Now, does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on?" He said as he looked us all in the eye.

The room was dead silent for what felt like ages, and I was deep in thought about what I was going to say. When he finished eyeing us I finally spoke up, and the pain of remembering it broke inside of me once again.

"Jazz came over to the flat this morning, and she told us that she was leaving for Texas." I said giving him the basics.

His face acquired one of thought, and shock all at the same time. I tops up from my seat, and walked towards him. The others stood up behind me and walked to where I now stood, probably worried that we'd start fighting again, but that was the total opposite of what I was going to do.

"She gave us all gifts, and told us to make sure you got yours." I said as stood over a still shocked Harry.

"Where did she go?" He asked in a barely audible voice.

"We don't know." Zayn said from beside me.

"She left, just like that." Louis said clearly heartbroken as well.

"She only wanted to explain the other day, but your head was too far up your ass to notice." I said my voice raising a little more than intended to.

"It's all your fault." Louis said as I grabbed my keys from the bar, and walked to my car.

I shut the door, more like slamming it rather than calmly closing it. As I tugged on the door handle I started to breathe a little harder, the adrenaline pulsing faster than I'd intended it to. I started the ignition, and was halfway to my destination in less than 15 minutes.

I got out of the car and walked up the cement walkway to the stairs. I knocked once and an overexcited Clara greeted me at the door.

"Hey Love!" She said pulling me into a huge hug. Gosh, I could never get enough of those.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked as she invited me inside.

"I'm making a super fantastic lunch! Want any?" She replied as I sat down on her couch.

"Yeah sure." I said as she sat down beside me.

"What's wrong? You don't sound too great." She said as she looked be in the eye.

"You know Jazz is gone right?" I asked hoping Jazz didn't lie to me about telling the girls.

"Yeah, she left yesterday around 12:00. Why?"

I told her the whole story, and we ate lunch right afterwards. She was on a mission to make me happy again, and I was glad I had someone like her because do or die, she's ALWAYS there for me. Chris was a lucky guy, he was just too proud to see what he had.

"I've got to show you something, up for a ride?" I asked as we put away our dishes.

"Sure, let me go and get my shoes." She said as she took the stairs two at a time.

I messed with my keys and tried to remember the way to where I was going. I finally remembered the directions, and when I looked up she just stood there at the doorway and looked at me.

"What?" I asked as I got up from the couch.

"Oh nothing," she said her voice playful at the end.

"No seriously, what?" I asked as we both walked out of the door.

"No, SERIOUSLY it's nothing!" She said as I unlocked the car doors and got into the car.

I got in after her, and started the ignition. I was going to show her something along the beach that I'd seen on the first day here, but it was a ways away. She fell asleep before we got halfway there, and I constantly checked on her throughout the ride there.

When we arrived I looked out at the most gorgeous view in California. The beach had a beautiful tan sand, and the most amazingly blue water ever. The waves on the shore crashed calmly against the sandy beach, everything was perfect as to what I was going to tell her, I just hoped she liked it too.

"Wake up Love, we're here." I whispered into her ear.

"Huh?" She said as she stretched out and made herself comfortable.

I emptied her pockets of everything, and tried poking her side, but it didn't work. I unbuckled her seatbelt and picked her up bridal style, and then carried her to the beach. Gosh, beautiful was an understatement the way the moonlight shown on her face.

"Wake up, I want you to see something." I said as I sat down her feet, but she wouldn't budge.

I was holding her in weird position, but at the same time it wasn't. I held her there and was transfixed by the way her hair blew in the wind, and her lips looked.

I laid her down on the sand, and sat beside her. She was fully awake when I told her that a hermit crab was next to her head. We both laughed at the joke, and after a few minutes, walked along the shore. As the water and sand flowed between our toes I was deep in thought about how I was going to tell her my feelings for her.

"Hey Clara," I said as I I grabbed her arm and we both came to a stop.

She turned towards me and I only looked at the ground. I must've made it look like something was wrong because she lifted my chin, and gave me a look.

"You can tell me anything Niall." She said as she rest her head on my chest.

"Ever since that day in the store when we met, I knew that you were the only one." I said afraid to go on.

Before I could continue she kissed me. I was a little in shock at first, but I kissed her back, greedy with the sensation of our lips moving together. I wrapped my arms around her, and she played with the hair behind my neck.

A big wave crashed to shore, and we fell onto the sand getting soaked. We both laughed and I rolled back around to face her. She looked at me, and I studied her face. I scooted myself closer to her and wrapped myself around her to keep her from shivering. Our faces and lips were inches apart, and I lost myself in how beautiful she was.

"Just kiss me already." She said with a smile on her face.

She didn't have to ask me twice, and I went for it. We kissed for what felt like ages, and were breathless when we broke away. I looked at her and she held her gaze on me.

"I love you Niall." She said blushing bright red.

"I love you too."

---------------------

~Louis's POV~

Jazz and I were really good friends, and when I asked her what I should do about Jade she told me to make her a shout out video on YouTube or something. I thought about it and decided that I'd try to win her heart before I told the whole world that I had a crush on her.

Jade and I have been hanging out a lot lately, and if someone asked me if we were a couple I wouldn't deny it. We always flirted and we were inseparable most of the time. It felt natural to be with her, but did she feel the same way?

I didn't know, and I was planning to ask Jazz just that, but she left a few days ago. None of the guys knew, and I bet money that Niall did. He called her right after she left, and asked where she was going. I knew he told he by the slightest look of happiness on his face, but I wasn't in the mood to argue about it with him.

I was walking up the stairs to Jazz's flat, and when I reached the top I heard music blasting. Before I could knock a very excited Jade opened the door, and pulled me inside.

"Well hey! What's going on?" I asked as I was pushed into the couch.

"I've got to show you something!" She said as she jumped around in circles.

"Okay then." I laughed at her happy dance.

She ran into the kitchen and came back with a huge envelope. My eyes must've grown big at the sight of it because she busted out laughing in front if me.

"Do you remember when I told you about my parents, and how I was adopted when I was younger? And then how I hired a private investigator to search it?" She said as she sat beside me.

"Yeah." I said trying to think about all of the possibilities that could end this conversation.

"This came in the mail today and basically, I found my real parents! My dad didn't pop up, but I do have a mother. She lives in Texas, a small town outside of Weimar, but it's still considered Weimar." She said as if she was explaining her greatest find, and to her it was.

"That's AMAZING! Are you going to go visit her?" I asked as I gave her a giant hug.

"Yeah, next week!" She said as tears started to slide down her cheeks.

I wiped them away, and looked at her. She was beautiful in every way, I couldn't even imagine what Xavier had done to lose her. She reminded me of happiness and joy, but then again none of those terms compared to her.

"That's great! How long are you going for?" I asked afraid she'd somehow go and never return.

"A few weeks if she is who I think she is." She replied as we both day there and looked through the files together.

"When are you leaving?" I asked as I looked at the address.

"Day after tomorrow."

We were in an awkward silence, and I was lost too deep in thought to actually care about it. I wanted to tell her so badly, but with all of this going on would it be too much to put a relationship on top of it? I looked up at her and she looked away, but I knew we'll enough that she was tying to avoid my gaze.

"Look," we both said at the same time.

There was another slight pause and I sighed.

"You first." I said and she looked at me with that beautiful smile.

"Well, I didn't want to do this by myself, and Clara is going on a little vacation with Niall, I was wondering if you'd like to come along with me. Just until Simon calls you back." She said and I swear my face lot up like the Eiffel Tower.

"Yeah, let me call him real quick." I said as I dialed the number.

"Hello Louis?" His voice rang over the phone.

"Yeah Si, I was wondering if I could take a few days to go to Texas with Jade." I said into the phone.

"Um, you don't have anything scheduled until next Sunday." He said probably checking his Blackberry.

"Okay well I'll be on vacation there." I said smiling widely.

"That's fine, just be back before Sunday." He said and with that our conversation was over.

I looked over at Jade and she had the biggest smile plastered onto her face. I gave her another hug, and she gave me an expecting look.

"What?" I asked still smiling.

"Didn't you have to tell me something earlier?" She asked playfully hitting my arm.

"Oh yeah, but it can wait." I said trying to hold it off.

"Sure?" She asked still curious.

"Yeah." I said confirming her thoughts.

"Anyways look at this, she's moved all over, but after she moved from Hawaii she moved back to Weimar. She invented some kind of cooking utensil, but there was a recall. She sued the manufacturing company, and inherited tons of money. It was a nationwide recall, but it never went public." She said reading off of a piece of paper.

"What's her name?" I asked in all curiosity.

"Chasity Blanks."

__________________________
______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! How'd you like this chapter? I think it's a good one! Again, sorry for the wait! Thanks for the support and everything! I hope you liked the updates!

Please

Comment

Vote

And tell your friends!

Love,

~Cherie~