Chapter 6

~Niall's POV~

I was up and out of the hotel before any of the boys got up, and I was currently walking the streets of some unknown location. It was a hot sunny day, which was kind of weird due to the fact that I was used to the London weather. In the mornings it'd be cool almost cold and then it would continue to get warmer throughout the day, so I guess you could say I wasn't used to the weather. Still.

I just needed to walk and take a break from the rest of the lads. Harry hasn't been in a mood since Taylor, and I just can't even think straight with all of that commotion going on.

I was walking along a random strip somewhere near the hotel, I'd only been walking for about 4 minutes, and I was already thirsty! Gosh, it was hot I thought as I walked into a random store in search of a Gatorade or something to cool down.

"May I help you sir?" The store clerk asked me.

She looked to be about 18, no questions asked, she was beautiful. She had long blonde hair, and her eyes weren't green or blue, but a mix of green, blue, brown and gold. Her hair wasn't straight or curly, but a mix of both. Gosh she was breath taking.

"I was looking for something to drink um," I trailed off not being able to finish my sentence due to the fact that she was smiling at me.

Oh my gosh, that smile it was gorgeous, as breathtaking as she was. I was still stammering trying to get out the sentence I was trying to say.

"What's your name?" She asked resting her elbows on the counter.

"Um, Kylle!" I shouted, spitting out a fake name that she wouldn't be able to trace back to my real name, but now that I think about it, it sounded A LOT like Niall.

"No it's not!" She yelled laughing out loud.

I couldn't do anything but stand there starstruck, okay I might as well give it up, I mean I like the girl obviously! I couldn't stop blushing, my face was as red as a tomato!

"We'll you can't tell any-" I was cut off by her laughing.

"You don't look like a Kylle! You name should be something like, Chase or something!" She said her cheeks turning red just like mine.

"Well, that's my name," I said relief flooding through me. "What's yours?"

"Clara," she said extending her hand towards me.

"Hi Clara, I'm Kylle," I said shaking her hand.

"I think I know who you are," she said laughing and shaking my hand as well, and I couldn't help but feel nervous that she found out who I was.

"You told me your name already silly!" She said laughing again. Gosh her laugh is so beautiful.

Right then a made a vow to make her mine one day. She was my Princess, I knew she was, and I haven't even gotten to know her yet.

"Haha, do you guys have Gatorade?" I asked turning around to get a good view of the store.

"Sure it's in the back in a freezer!" She said chuckling slightly.

I turned around to go and fetch my drink when I heard the door of the shop open then close.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She said flipping through her magazine, I bet she didn't even know who came in half the time, she just repeated the same line every time.

"Hey what's up?" A guys voice said.

"Nothing, I'm about to go on break what do you need?" Clara said, I could hear their whole conversation from the back of the small store.

"Me and Brett are going to a party later, there's supposed to be a lot of booze, wanna come?" He said.

"Look Chris, you know I HATE it when you take me places and then get drunk, and believe me I know how many girls you've been with from day one!" She yelled.

I found the color I wanted and decided to keep looking for something to eat as well. Or was it because I just wanted to hear the rest of their conversation? I don't know, but something was wrong about this guy. I shuffled around to get a better view of them, drink in hand.

"Hey! Don't you talk to me like that! You know I love you!" He screamed at her, grabbing her shoulder from across the counter.

"If you loved me you wouldn't go and do all of those things to me Chris! I know! It makes it all the worse that I know! You know how bad that hurts?" She whispered, barely audible.

I'd watched enough sad movies in my day to know that she was balling her eyes out. I was looking at some cinnamon rolls when I heard him tell at her again, I couldn't do anything but listen.

"Gosh dammit Clara! I make one mistake and you go ballistic on me!" He yelled throwing his hands in the air.

"We're done Chris, you are just not being yourself. Your eyes are always red and you are always going crazy yelling at me like that, no one deserves to be treated that way." She said her voice clear as day.

"No, we aren't done until I say we're done! You hear me! We aren't done!" He yelled slamming his hands against the counter.

I was getting kind of scared for her so I picked up a few random things and made my way to the counter. I was half way there when I noticed that there was only silence, and when I walked up to the counter there they were. He was kissing her and she was kissing him back, it was like they weren't even fighting at all. I just sat there and cleared my throat.

"Can you check me out or... Is there someone else?" I said trailing off again.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Yes, I'll check you out." She said breaking away from him and grabbing my items.

"I'll pick you up at 8:00 be ready, don't waste my time either." He said turning around and walking out of the store.

"Wow, some boyfriend huh?" I said trying not to make a big deal out of whatever the deal was.

"Yeah," she said. "Some boyfriend."

________________________

Hey guys! How do you like my story?! Leave comments! What do you think should happen?

Want to be IN the story?! Just let me know and I'll consider it! 4 out of 10 I'll do it! Hah!

Follow me too! I have like1 follower!.... Lol lame right? It's okay though. As long as you keep reading! It's going to get better and better to save this and wait for updates!

So your new to do list for Wattpad?

(1) comment !

(2) follow!

(3) vote!

It THREE steps guys! Haha thanks for reading this chapter!

Love,

.XXCherie .XX