Chapter 20

Chapter 20

~Harry's POV~

It's been two days since Taylor and I had that conversation at Jazz's, and I did text him the address, but he hasn't showed. I guess that he didn't want to be around me, but you never know.

Jazz has been doing great, and she's learned my house from top to bottom. I don't have to show her to the kitchen anymore, and I thought that it was amazing progress. She even knows who is who when we walk into the room that she's in, but she can't tell when a group of us come in together, so we try to walk in one at a time if she is in a room that we want to go in.

Zachary, Drake, and Xavier showed up yesterday night to hang out for a little bit, and Xavier took jazz out onto the balcony to talk to her privately. Something told me not to let her go anywhere with him, but she acted as if she's know him for quite awhile so I let it slip.

The guys and I were waiting on Jade and Clara to arrive because we'd all planned a movie night. I knew that Jazz couldn't see, but she could hear. She always sat by me and held my hand whenever we watched movies. If she asked a question about a color or scene, I'd happily explain to her what was going on, and she would smile at the end.

We would tell her where things were, like if she ever had to go to the bathroom. She would stand up and one of the lads would tell her something like "Two steps to the right, and ten steps to the left." It would take her a few tries at first, but when she couldn't find it everyone would yell at her different things. She ended up panicking, and we eventually stopped doing that. Now we just showed her around.

She grabbed anyone's hand whenever she got scared and squeezed it tight, and whenever she picnicked she closed those beautiful eyes. It was funny how every little thing scared her, but then again it was a little crazy how she still wanted to do everything on her own. Even things she knows she can't do.

One day I caught her trying to straighten her hair, and when she burned herself I simply walked in and did it for her. I figured that I did a pretty good job, although her hair was more wavy than straight.

Clara and Jade stopped by daily, and the boys every now and then. It was nice to always have something to do since this summer has been really boring, until I met Jazz of course.

I really did enjoy having her at the house, and I think that we've gotten even closer since she became blind. Her surgery was tomorrow, and of course I was worried about it, I mean, who wouldn't be right? I guess it was the fact that she could become paralyzed, and I didn't want someone as free spirited as her to lose something that big. It would hurt me just as bad, but I would love her anyway.

I've come to realize thing that I haven't before like, how her hair is naturally curly and crazy, and how she bites her nails whenever she gets nervous. How she plays with the smaller pieces of her hair when she is confused, and how beautifully she sing in the shower.

I've decided that I would wait until after surgery to tell her how I really felt about her, and I think I'm making the right choice. I don't want to take things too fast, and I will have know her longer by that time. She has trusted me with her life, and if it were me,I'd trust her with mine.

---------

~Jazz's POV~

The guys and I were waiting on Drake, Zach, and the girls to show up so that we could watch a movie. I was currently standing next to Harry holding onto his hand for comfort. My other hand was occupied by the endless stream of grapes that I shoved into my mouth.

"Slow down Pumpkin, save some for the others." He said as I playfully smacked his arm.

"Whatever." I said as I dropped the grape that was in my hand, and walked away.