Chapter 1

Jazz's POV

I was walking through the bushes when I tripped over a huge rock.

"Crap! Can things get any worse?" I said under my breath, whispering so that no one could hear me.  

I repositioned myself so that I was looking through the lens of my camera, and poked my head outside of the current row of bushes I was now hiding under. I could just barely make out a mop of brown curls and green eyes. I got up from laying on my stomach to get a better look. That's got to be the Harry one I thought as I continued to make out the face next to him I tripped over yet another huge rock.

"Ugh," I said a little too loudly bending down to see what the damage was. After I finished brushing the dirt off of my ocean blue short shorts I quickly regained my position only to become face to face with, blonde hair?

"I've found him Harry!" Yelled an Irish accent. Him? What the? I was NOT a guy!

Before I could turn around and run for my life I was grabbed roughly by the arm and once again thrown on my hands and knees. Gee, haven't I fallen enough already? First the two huge rocks and now this? Wow Jazz you've really gotten yourself into a pickle this time haven't you?

"Wait Niall you idiot! It's a GIRL" someone with a British accent screamed. I think it could have been any one of them, but Niall.

They started to loosen their grip and slowly back away, but before they could get two feet away from me I got up and bolted. Yes! I was home free! I was still running when I reached the sand on the other side of the beach. I grabbed my keys from my pocket and proceeded to the parking lot in search of my truck. When I reached my white and gray Chevy Avalanche I climbed into the drivers seat and put the key into the ignition.

I jumped out of my truck and started walking toward my apartment. It was upstairs and a mere twenty steps off of the ground. Once I reached the door I pushed the it open and slammed it shut locking it behind me as I threw my jacket onto the couch. I set my Geek Raybans on the kitchen table and walked into my home office. The office was equipped with an Apple computer with split screens, an Apple printer, three picture and file scanners, and four giant flat screen tvs lined all four walls. As I took a seat at my desk I dug into my purse for my camera wanting to download and eventually print up the pictures from today.

"Where are you?" I mumbled to myself as I continued to dig. Nothing, I thought as I searched the purse for the fourth time. I leaned back into my swivel chair trying to replay the events from today in my head. I remembered watching or as you might say spying on the members of One Direction, then falling, then being thrown onto the ground, then running away......

"Shit!" I repeated as I got up and threw my purse to the ground stomping around my office. It fell off of my neck when one of those blasted idiots threw me to the ground! I needed my camera back, and I was going to get it back.