Chapter 9

~Jazz's POV~

Once I got cleaned up in my room I changed into some partying clothes, as Taylor called them, and made my way downstairs. On my way down i could hear music blasting, drinks wasting and bottles popping, this was going to be one hell of a party! I thought as I was nearing the end of the staircase.

When I reached the last step I came face to face with Taylor and I guy I haven't even met before. He wore a white button up shirt with a pair of blue jeans, and a nice pair of red converse.

"Hey Jazz, meet Tyler." Taylor said pushing the guy towards me.

"Hi Tyler, I'm Jazz." I said smiling at him and shaking his hand at the same time.

"Nice to meet you, I'm loving your house by the way!" He said shouting over the music so that he could be heard.

"Thanks, glad you like it." I said looking over at Taylor.

"Make sure the office is closed, and make sure no one even dares to go upstairs. Got it?" I said in a sort of menacing tone.

"Yeah, sure thing love." He said holding his hands up in defense.

"Taylor, I'm serious." I said pointing a finger at him.

"Okay okay, I'm going to do it right now." He said walking towards the office and telling everyone to please exit my little cloud of heaven.

Once all of the people were out of my office and all of the harmful drinks were out of sight I grabbed my office key from the fake potted plant by the double doors and locked it shut.

"Wow, someone is SERIOUS about what they say huh?" Taylor said taking a sip of his drink.

"Damn straight!" I yelled so he could hear me over the music.

"Don't you have neighbors? They'll call the cops." Tyler said surprising me because I didn't notice he was there until now.

"No, the Hammocks moved away last year, and the landowner loves me so were good." I saw nodding my head towards him.

"Oh, that's great!" He said fist-pumping the air.

"Yeah! Can someone get me a drink?" I said putting my hands in my knees and twerking to the music.

"Taylor, you didn't tell me she could dance!" Tyler said handing me a drink.

"What is it?" I asked still half twerking and sipping the drink at the same time.

"It's a Grim Reaper, best drink out there." He said chugging the rest if his. Wow.

"You look hot." Taylor said placing his hand to the small of my back.

I was wearing a pair of jean short shorts and a white tank top with ruffles on it, and no, not the chips. I also sported a new pair of black vans, and my hair was straightened to perfection. I have to admit, if I was a girl I would date myself.

"Well thank you Tyler, you don't look to bad yourself." I said walking away and leaving the two weirdos to look at my backside.

I walked back upstairs and grabbed the hidden key ring from behind my huge picture frame and proceeded on locking the doors.

I was almost done when I passed a closed guest room. It was locked from the inside and I could barely hear anything over the loud music, so I pressed my ear against the door to hear what was going on.

"Enough Chris! I said no!" A girl screamed from the other side.

I thought it was Clara's voice, but I wasn't too sure due to the fact that I had only met her yesterday.