Chapter 4

~Jazz's POV~

"I forgot them," I stuttered as I shifted uncomfortable in my standing position.

"My mom works for you," he said looking embarrassed to even be seen talking about it.

"Did she bring you to help lift something or what?" I asked clearly interested.

"Actually, she brought me here because I had nothing else to do at home. After she was done with work I was planning on going to the beach and just hanging out with some friends." He said scratching his head.

"Oh," I nodded looking at the floor. "I could take you wherever you need to go if you don't want to sit around HERE all day." I suggested.

"Wish you would've forgotten your shirt love, the view would've been nice," Taylor said winking at me and rubbing his chin between his thumb and index finger. He totally forgot the question!

"Wish you would stop being a perv and move so I could get into my closet." I said clearly irritated at myself for forgetting my shorts.

"For one, this is a guest room, for two, what if I like you in underwear?" He said smirking at me the same way he had when we first bumped into each other.

"If you would move and let me open the door I could show you, it's a closet." I said. My voice sounded a little more harsh than intended I thought as I shoved him out of the way and turned the knob.

I walked into the room and he followed behind me looking around. I went immediately to the dressers and took out a pair of neon pink short shorts, slipping them on.

"Gosh, what are you, famous?" He said looking like his eyes were about to pop out of their sockets and roll over on the floor.

"Nah, I'm just good at what I do," I sighed looking at him.

"What is it that you do?" He said turning towards me a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Maybe that's for another time huh?" I said patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah, guess it is," He said facing the window that was on the far right wall. It overlooked the whole city. It was beautiful at night.

"So, how's about we go do something while your mother finishes up?" I asked walking to one of the shelves and taking a pair of black converse off of one.

"Ok," he said turning his cap backwards.

"How old are you?" I asked as I walked to one of the dressers to get a pair of socks.

"Twenty two," he said.

I grabbed a random purse off of a hook next to the door and headed to the office to grab my other belongings from the purse I wore yesterday. Taylor was right on my tail as I pushed the double doors open in search of my purse from yesterday.

"Woah dude, you have a Playstation, an Xbox, AND a Wii!" He said looking at all of the systems.

Did I mention I LOVED video games? I have a whole shelf full of games. I have every game there is to have, from Call of Duty to Fifa. Yep, I loved video games, and the shelves lining that one wall proved it. I wasn't just some cute fashionable chick you saw everyday on the boardwalk. My mom said I was a tomboy with fashion sense. I am really cool once you get to know me.

"Yeah, you could come over tomorrow and we could play Call of Duty?" I said switching my purses on my desk.

"That would be crazy AWESOME!" he said pulling out one of the game chairs and sitting in it.

"So it's a plan?" I asked turning towards him.

"Hell yeah it's a plan!" He said looking at the giant flat screen in front of him. I think my mom bought me that one for Christmas last year I thought remembering her telling me it was silly to only have three and then one wall blank.