Chapter 8

~Harry's POV~

I woke up the next day with a whole new look on things. I was done moping over Taylor, they boys all hated her anyways, and quite honestly I think it was getting to Niall the most. Yesterday we woke up and he was already gone, he probably went to get a little air the poor lad, I thought as I squinted at the light coming through the window.

Rolling out of bed I made my way to the showers and shed my clothes. I hopped in letting the hot water pierce my skin like tiny little nails. It felt good to get rid of all of your troubles, and there was no better way to do it than taking a hot shower. I had just reached for the soap when I heard a voice from the other side of the door.

"Hey Harry, the lads and I are going to the café down the street, would you like to tag along?" Louis asked, his voice sounding a little bit muffled due to the door being in his way.

"Sure Louis, may I finish up?" I asked earning a chuckle from Louis.

"Yeah, go ahead and finish up lad, there's no rush." He replied as he walked back downstairs shutting my bedroom door on the way out.

I finished my shower and walked into my room to change. I picked out a white v-neck and black skinny jeans from my closet. While slipping on my boxers and pants I picked out my new pair of white converse, and after tying my shoes I slipped on my shirt and ran downstairs grabbing my phone and wallet on the way out.

"It's about time! I almost ate all of the cupcakes!" Niall said playfully nudging me on the arm.

"You're just a bottomless pit," I said ruffling his hair.

"Well you're such a slow person in the mornings," he said grabbing his keys and throwing them at Louis. "You're driving Lou!" he yelled scaring a half asleep, fully dressed Liam on the couch.

"Huh?" he asked looking like he'd just heard we were going sky diving.

"Let's go lad I'm HUNGRY!" Niall yelled throwing a pillow, and hitting Liam square in the face.

Liam groaned and got off of the couch making his way out of the door, us following him to the car. Niall, Liam, and I sat in the back seat while Zayn and Louis sat up front.

"Turn on some tunes Zayn!" I said patting him on the shoulder.

What's wrong with these guys? I thought as I shifted in my seat. It's like 12:00 in the afternoon and they are acting like they haven hadn't had a wink of sleep! Well, everyone except for Louis, he ALWAYS had energy. Maybe Niall too, wither that, or he's just hungry.Today is a good day! It feels like Ii can do anything I want and not have to think about what Taylor has or HAD done to me. I have changed for the better and I'm proud of myself for it.

Zayn turned on the radio and 'Riot' by Cher Lloyd started playing. It's a little old but I like it, listening to it makes me happy. It may sound a little weird hearing this from my Point Of View but its true.

*Riot, riot!

Everybody stand up, it's a riot riot!

Put your f*cking hands up

Cause we come alive

Tonight

If you think we'd all go crazy

How'd you guess

To tear the world apart

Till there's

Nothing left

Let me see your red cups

Put em' up