Everything Has Changed - Chapter 18 Part 1

Chapter 18

"Amy."

I look at him wide-eyed. I shake my head trying so hard not to cry not being able to believe what has happened.

He got my letter.

"Ed."

He wraps his arms around me and we start to sway in our embrace tears falling from both of out faces.

"I don't think I could have lasted any longer with out you," I whisper quietly, my voice breaking.

"I love you." He said while looking me straight in the eye making sure I knew he meant it.

I start crying again and nod as he pushes a strand of hair from my face.

"I love you too."

"We have big plans for tonight. Are you ready?"

"Well...I'm in my PJs," i look down at my read plaid sweats.

"and you look so handsome, I'll go change." I say in a rush.

He grabs my wrist before I can go to my room to change.

"You don't have to worry about that. I've got it covered."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see soon enough."

He gestured toward the limo. Hand in hand we walked to the limo and entered.

It was so cool.

I'd never seen anything like it.

It was huge with leather seats and mini fridges and there were lights on the ceiling that changed colors.

"Dan, destination number one please kind sir."

The limo took off and went through town to what I thought was an abandoned building but why would we go to an abandoned building?

The limo stops and Ed opens my door for me before grabbing my hand and leading me to the building.

"May I ask what we're doing here?"

As I asked he opened the door and I was amazed.

The building was full of people and clothes and mirror and lights all busy and moving.

"Ed what is this?"

"I want you to just relax and let the makeup artists and fashion designers do all the work. Although none of the makeup or clothes matter to me, and I love you either way, I thought it'd be something you'd enjoy."

"Ed, this is amazing. I feel like a Pop Star. Thank you."

"You deserve it. Now go, have fun with it I'll be right here."

I kissed him on the cheek and jogged to the closest person that looked like a fashion designer and asked if they would dress me.

"Of course! That's what I'm here for after all. Right this way."

She leads me to a corner where she has put various racks and a changing screen.

"Alright I'm going to have you try on all of these dresses and decide which you like best. You can choose various to change in and out of during the night if you like."

I try on what seemed to be a million dresses, all very expensive.

I choose two, one casual and one fancy not aware of which is necessary.

The casual dress I chose was perfect. It ended just right above my knees, was a beautiful cream color with a floral pattern and a strapless sweatheart neck line and nice soft fabric.

The designer handed me a pair of dull red heels to wear with to match the flowers on the dress. I decide to wear that first.

My fancy dress was a sleeveless

high neck lined silk dress the color of red wine. It was a bit tight making it revealing in a strange way but it looked classy or as if I belonged in the 50s. This dress came with a pair of black high heels.

Both were perfect.

Next I go to the hair and makeup artist.

The woman does magic.

My skin is literally flawless and eyes fierce.

She put on my eyes thick black eyeliner with a wing and glued on fake eyelashes and that was all my eyes needed to really look vibrant.

She put blush and lipstick on the same color of my fancy dress and the flowers on my casual.

She straightened my intensely curly hair and teased it just a tad to make it a bit more exciting.

I looked beautiful.

I could never say that before now.

I run up to Ed who's grinning and give him a huge hug.

"Thank you. I look perfect."

"You're always perfect."

"You're spoiling me too much. Are you sure you have the money for this...?"

"Don't worry about that Amy tonight is all about us and this is just the beginning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, so for some reason the last sentence didn't post so sorry if that was confusing but I just fixed and republished.

So I'll be doing a Part in this Chapter for each segment of their big night (: which should be 3 or 4

so I want know you all better so i have a question for you:

what other music besides Ed do you like?

Answer in the comments! xoxo