Give Me Love - Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*SMUT WARNING MAJOR SMUT*

I was on top of his body with my lips on his.

Slowly I unzipped his hoodie while he pulled off my dress and unhooked my bra.

"Amy..."

I ignored him and brushed my lips on his neck and bit his bottom lip. I wanted him more than anything.

"Wait.." he said sounding worried making me stop.

"What is it?" i asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I bit my bottom lip and looked down.

I rustled up his hair as i kissed him intensely then replying,

"Give me love"

And with that I moved to Eds shorts and unzipped them and pulled them off.

Ed was on top of my body kissing all the way down from my neck to the inside of my thighs.

He stuck two fingers up my core jamming into my G spot.

I let out a long moan waiting for more but all I got were more kissing inside my thighs.

Oh, he's going to get it now.

"Don't tease," I smiled devilishly.

"Or you'll be teased back."

I pulled down his boxer and saw his erection hit up against his stomach.

I took it by the hand and moved my finger around the tip.

"Fuck Amy,"

This drove him crazy.

I rub it roughly back and forth quickly.

Next thing I knew he was on top of me.

I tried pulling my legs together but he pulled them apart.

He his length deep in me hitting all my spots.

I yelled out.

He moved in and out until I felt his warm liquid fill inside of me.

I moaned his name in pure orgasmic relief.

I wanted to keep going but Ed fell asleep beside me nearly immediately.

I woke the next morning with the sun coming in through the sheets of the fort.

Why is it so cold?

I looked down at myself and realized I was completely naked under the covers.

Unlike normal reactions I wasn't embarrassed by the fact that Ed saw me naked, but the fact that we were near the city and someone could come over here and see us any second.

I quickly pulled on my undergarments and my now wrinkled dress.

I didn't want to wake Ed...he looked so peaceful. But I don't want some stranger seeing him naked to be honest so I did anyway.

"Ed...darling wake up"

He opened his eyes lazily for a moment then they got wide when he analyzed the situation.

"Here put these on," I said while handing him his clothes.

"I was not intending for us to stay the night...woops."

"It's alright. I know I sure did enjoy myself," I said with a mischievous smile.

"Oh trust me so did I," he said with a wink.

We took down the fort and headed back to his flat.

Everything was perfect..except for this terribly painful hangover.

To be honest we were pretty gross so we decided that we should shower.

I opened the bathroom door and took off my gross dirty clothes and turned the water on hot.

I carried on with my shower for a moment until I heard the bathroom door open and close.

I saw Ed, blurred from the glass of the shower walking in and undressing.

"I finished cleaning early and thought I'd join you," he said pulling the shower door open.

"Well you're always welcome" I said with a wide smirk.

I grabbed the shampoo and put some in my hand and ran my hand through Ed's beautiful red hair.

He did the same to me which made my heart flutter.

We both blushed and washed out our hair smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips the hot water hitting my bare back.

After we showered Ed helped me get dressed as I was a bit wobbly still affected by the alcohol last night.

He helped me pull on a pair of his boxers and hoodie knowing all my clothes were dirty and gross.

About a week passed of me and Ed just being together in every way possible.

Ed had really started writing a lot and had already 6 or 7 songs written.

He had been playing his guitar on the streets for money as we were running short.

I woke on a Tuesday morning to the sound of a woman crying.

I looked over to Ed's side of the bed to see him not there but a note.

I read it in my head and instantly felt tears coming.

Dear Amy,

I had to go. I can make us more money but I'm going to have to be gone for a while. I promise I'll be back to visit within a week or so. It's your decision whether or not to tell my mum about you staying here. I respect any decision you make. I have to find myself out there Amy. I could sell my songs...maybe even find a label. I'll keep you updated. I left a note for my mum as well.

I love you Amy and never doubt it. You're the love of my life.

Till I see you again,

Ed

I took a peak outside of his room to see his mum in tears sitting on the sofa.

I pinched myself hard and felt it.

I guess this isn't a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is sort of a short chapter cause I wrote in one night so sorry bout that :/ but i hope you liked it! Told ya it was going to get better. If you liked please vote/fan/comment :) yall are the best! xoxoxo