Moments - Chapter 15

**Recommended to listen to The Scientist by Coldplay during this chapter**

Chapter 15

"Amy! Stop!"

I turned around to see Ed gazing at me with sorrowful eyes.

I feel a tear trickle down my cheek and wipe it away.

I gaze at him for a second longer.This may be the last time I get to see his beautiful face. His bridged nose, freckled cheeks, beautiful eyes and soft lips...

I quickly turn around find a spot on the train.

Ed's POV

She really did it.

"Amy!"

Maybe she'll change her mind.

"Amy!"

I shouted until I couldn't anymore. I dropped to my knees not being able to resist the toll of reality.

She's gone.

She may never come back.

Silently I sobbed as people in suits with briefcases walked by giving me strange looks.

I run out onto the street to an alley where I can be more alone.

I needed to get my thoughts together.

Okay, I know she's going to Bradford.

She once told me she had a father that lived there.

I also know that he'll treat her like a piece of shit and that I can't let that happen.

I needed to leave.

I needed to find her.

I run home completely oblivious to all the dirty looks.

I walk through my front door and immediately tell mum everything that happened.

"We need to go get her. Get your keys."

"Now wait Ed..."

"Mum no time to talk cmon we have to leave, we'll need to pack her food and clothes I'm sure her dad doesnt want to feed her and she might be starving oh and we'll need to pull some pounds from your acc-"

"Ed."

"Yes mum?" I ask annoyed at her interruption.

"You told me that Amy looked back at you did you not? that she realized you didn't want her to go and that she didn't have to? but she got on that train anyway, Ed."

"What are you saying?" I ask nervous my voice uneven.

"She left. She wanted to. She made this decision. I think it wise to wait this out, Ed." She said the last part and hushed voice knowing it would upset me.

I was upset.

But...it was true. Yet again reality smacked me across face.

"If Amy wants to come back she can and she will. If she doesn't, she won't."

I think of all the things we'd been through and tears start to fall.

My mum grabs me and holds me.

"Shhh...I know."

Amy's POV

I cried.

That seemed the only thing I could do.

I was in the back alone with only 3 other strangers near the front.

I cried thinking of all the moments we shared..

I would never forget.

I want him to be here. To hold me and ask why I'm crying and I want to be able to say its because I was so happy.

But I left and am now sitting in the back of train holding myself and crying because I'm so sad.

I hope he understands that I love him with everything I have and always will.

Sometime two people are destined to fall in love but never to be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all liked it! glad y'all picked choice 1 I thought it to be the best but wanted your guys's opinion. I love you all so much you're the best :)