Fall - Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Bye babe, ill make sure to be back soon, I love you."

"I love you too Ed ill miss you,"

He kissed me on the nose and left the house leaving me a bit teary eyed.

Since ill be taking care of myself for a while, Ed left me about 50£ for food in case the fridge ever became empty.

I opened the fridge to see nearly nothing in there and with a sigh decided to head to the market.

Just in case I brought my rucksack with my knife and put my money in there.

I opened the door and stepped outside.

It was cold. I could feel the color rising to my cheeks.

I wrapped Ed's hoodie tighter around me and continued to walk.

I was in the market looking around in the fruit section when I saw her.

I turned my body for one second and for less than an instant I saw my Mum.

Shit shit shit shit

Maybe she didn't see me..

Keep walking Amy

She didn't see you relax.

I walked slowly and carefully down the aisles.

I picked a random aisle and hurried around the corner when....

There she was. Standing with her arms crossed like she was waiting for me.

"Your still alive then huh?"

"I could say the same thing to you,"

"Keeping saying things like that and you won't be alive much longer bitch."

"Your the one who kicked me out bitch! You can't hurt me anymore, I won't let you! I'm sick and tired of being scared of you! Touch me and I'll scream I swear it,"

"I dare you. Do it then if your not scared of me anymore."

"You know what? I don't have time for this. I hope I never see you again. Have fun in Hell,"

At that I casually walked away, when she couldn't see me I broke out in a run.

She may not be following me but I won't take any chances.

I walked in the door of Eds flat. It was really dark so I turned the lights on.

I sat myself on the sofa and immediately started sobbing into my hands.

I wasn't brave.

Mum terrified me no matter what.

I just wish Ed was here..I want to feel his embrace, his touch. That would make it all okay again.

But it's not all okay.

He's not here and my mum is probably plotting my death at this very moment.

I needed to calm down.

I can't wake Eds mum with my loud crying.

I decided I needed to get some sleep, I was exhausted.

Me and Ed stayed awake all night last night. I didn't want to waste a moment without him before he left.

I went to Ed's bed and wrapped myself tightly in his comforter.

After a few moments, I fell asleep.

Bam bam bam

What's that? Ah probably nothing just go back to sleep.

BAM BAM BAM

I sat straight up in bed.

At that instant a heard a loud BANG and knew it was the door.

I heard loud footsteps.

She's here.

She's going to kill me.

The footsteps stopped outside the door in Eds room.

The door slammed open and there she was.

She saw me instantly and ripped off the covers and tried to grab me

I jumped out of bed and tried to run out of the door but she wrapped her arms around my waist stopping me.

Fuck I'm going to die.

I don't want to die.

"Cute place this is. Now tell me who are you staying with?"

I was about to reply that there was an adult here but she put her hand around my mouth while pulling my head by my hair.

"Don't you dare scream,"

"I do what I want"

That being said she moved her arm back pulling most of my hair out and dislocating my neck.

Her pull was so strong I was lying on my back in the corner of the room.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that,"

I heard the click of her flipping out her pocket knife.

She grabbed my arm and pulled it towards her.

"One cut for each time you've wronged me"

Shooting pain went through my arm.

Then even worse a second time.

The third cut she sliced it so deep I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up" she said almost sounding scared.

Then she punched me straight in the stomach.

The pain pulsed and spread throughout my whole body.

It throbbed with pain.

This was the most painful experience of my life.

It hurt so bad I almost blacked out. I wish I would just die right now.

Tears were pouring out of my eyes and I vomited in the corner.

What the fuck?

I've taken many punches in my days and never has one felt like that. This is not right.

I screamed so loud I was sure Ed's mum would hear it.

"What that hell is this?" An unfamiliar voice asked with a flare of authority.

It was going to be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this chapter made up for the terribleness of the last one! I spent a long time on it. Hope you liked it :) thanks for all the reads guys! Y'all are the best xoxox love you all :3