Firefly - Chapter 5 Part Two

Chapter 5 Part 2

*Recommended to listen to Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol during this chapter*

The fort was made out of white sheets with twinkling lights of flickering candles and jars filled with fireflies.

And there he was.

Handsome as always in his ripped jeans and hoodie which made me feel especially like a princess.

He knelt on one knee and reached out his hand for mine and kissed it sweetly.

"You look more beautiful than I could ever imagine."

Even though I wasn't even wearing makeup, or had my hair done I felt like he really meant it.

"Ed you didn't have to do any of this for me! This is way cool seriously,"

We were now sitting in the fort on some comfortable pillows staring out at the water huddled close.

"You deserve this more than anything,"

"But I simply can't imagine how much this must've cost-"

"Don't worry Amy, tonight's the night to worry about nothing but yourself."

He turned a little radio on and Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol came on.

"Would you take this dance?"

We stood up looking into eachothers eyes.

I intertwined my fingers with his while putting other hand on his neck.

We were so close.

I could smell the warm sweet yet musky smell of him.

It felt like home..that smell i would never forget.

"and if i just lay here...would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

He sang along quietly while we swayed slowly back and forth.

I sang along with him

"forget what we're told..before we get too old,"

My voice was terrible compared to his but I could tell he liked the gesture.

I was in a daze. Everything was so perfect. The little lights reflected off of the slowly moving water..it was so pretty.

I've never felt luckier in my life

Ed truly is my savior.

The song changed to "Disenchanted" by My Chemical Romance abruptly which snapped me out of it.

Ed poured me some wine. After we drank the whole bottle we were both obviously drunk but i could still see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Wanna sing this new song I wrote with me?" he asked while reaching for his guitar which he named Lloyd.

"I'm not a very good singer but if you want me to i-"

"Bloody Hell Amy! Your voice is beautiful I don't understand how you can't know that."

"Well if you say so..."

*Recommended to listen to Firefly by Ed Sheeran in this bit*

He hands me the lyrics and at the top in his cute messy handwriting it reads the name of the song called "Firefly".

He strummed some chords on Lloyd and he started singing. I quickly joined in and I must admit...it sounded good.

"I fell in love next to you burning fires in this room..it just fits, light and smooth like my feet in my shoes.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long wow..ive been ridiculously busy and its probably boring right now but trust me itll get better ;) Anyway HOPE YOU LIKED IT! Vote and comment if you did :) love you all <3