42| A Blood Curling Scream

Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? 

-Robin Williams

AN:

In case it wasn't clear in the previous chapter, Madhan had ordered the Quintet, the doubly alcoholic one and not the nonalcoholic one, which was Quinter. And I made those names up. So... :P

Chapter 42: A Blood Curling Scream

   Madhan didn't kiss her.

   Madhan finally managed to put her back in the seat. She kept holding him tight, so he had to get out of the car and walk around. It was hard to balance her, making sure her head didn't hit the top. Her continuous nibbling on his ear didn't help at all.

   He strapped her seatbelt and was startled when Riya kissed him on the cheek.

   She giggled when Madhan patted her on the head.

   It took another two minutes for him to close the door because Riya wouldn't just let his hand go.

   Under normal circumstances, he would have been thrilled at a chance like this. But she was drunk. He and Armaan were going to have a long talk.

   The ride back was quite dangerous.

   Riya kept touching him inappropriately. Madhan had to shove her hand away when it got too inappropriate. Two near miss accidents happened and he had to park the car to calm himself down.

   Getting her out of the car was a cakewalk. It was easy since he scooped her bridal style, and Riya clung onto him like it was her dear life. He locked the car doors, and trudged upstairs, gazing at Riya.

   She was so beautiful. It was a terrific journey having got to know her. Five months ago, he couldn't have imagined he would be where he was. He was carrying a Riya who wanted to kiss him, and he was dodging her. A few months ago, it was the other way around.

   Madhan unlocked the door and kicked the door open. He tried to drop Riya onto the sofa, but she wouldn't let go again. She was drawing circles on his bare chest. Somewhere during the ride she had managed to unbutton a few buttons.

   With less difficulty, he locked the house door and walked to Riya's room. He winced when he looked around the room. 

   "Riya, let me go. I have OCD. I need to get out." There were clothes everywhere, and he couldn't stand it.

   "Nope. If you're going, then take me with you."

   Madhan yelled out of frustration. He was too tired, and not to mention horny. He wanted to take a nice warm shower and get to bed. Looks like Riya had no plans of letting him relax.

   "What do you want?"

   "I told you," she pouted. "Kiss me."

   "And if I do, you'll let go of me?"

   Riya nodded.

   Madhan kissed her left cheek.

   "Hey, not fair," Riya pouted again.

   Madhan chuckled. "A deal is a deal. Now, go sleep." He laid her down, and thankfully she had let go.

   Madhan heaved a huge sigh and left the room as quickly as possible. He took a night dress and started to shower.