Lost

Sorry I took so long to update, I was In France on a school trip :/
but it's okay you can put away your pitch forks now because here comes some drarry for all you sexy people!

~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's POV

I'm not sure how I made it to potions but once I was there sitting at the back completely alone, a pressure lying so hard on my heart I was sure it would stop beating any second, my eyes fell upon Draco's sitting across the room also alone.

He was sitting underneath the window, a ray of light pouring over him making his hair look golden. I looked deep in to his eyes which seems even beautifuler than before, if that's even possible. Why is it that things have to go that way? Just when something has been taken from you they appear before you even better than before.

I started and him all lesson. I didn't care if people noticed. I didn't care if people knew anymore. He was the only person I had ever truly wanted to be with and now he's gone. He was my best friend, my family and my love and now there's nothing left but the pain of the whole he left in my heart.

----

Hermione didn't talk, or even look at me all day. Whenever I saw Ron he would give me a small sympathetic look then chase after her. I didn't care. All I could think about was him. All I could picture was his golden hair and silver eyes. All I could feeling was the numbing pain filling my body whenever I thought of him and all I could do was think of him.
----

I didn't go back to the common room. I wondered round the castle until a blacket of stars filled the sky and the corridors were only lit by the moons light. I found my way to the room where everything is hidden and tucked myself away from the world never intending to emerge again.

The smell of ashes and soot filled my nose as I fell asleep. Obviously this part of the castle was never mended. I dreamt of him. I dreamt of the soft touch of his lips and shook with pain when I realised I'd never feel them again.

I didn't leave the room of requirements that morning. Instead I wondered round it. I got so far in I reached points the flames hadn't.

There were piles of books a selection of brooms, then In a corner there stood a mirror that i recognised greatly. It was the mirror I had visited often in my first year. I looked into it expecting to see my parents at my side but instead I stood alone.

Confused I looked deeper in and noticed someone coming towards me. It was him, it was Draco. He smiled at mirror me and I smiled back at him. Their eyes were full of love and I wondered if that was really how we looked at each other. They began to kiss passionately, I looked away tears burning in my eyes.

I couldn't look anymore. My heart felt like it was ripping in half. I couldn't breath. I couldn't think. I just ran. I ran and ran and ran until I had left the room, then I kept on running until I couldn't run anymore and fell to the floor in a fit of tears and panting and unbelievable pain.

I cried until I had no tears left. I could could feel him on me and it hurt so much. I dug my nails in to my arms I scratch to try and get rid of the feeling but it just made it worse I scratched and scratched until my arms were raw, then my head fell to the floor unable to go on anymore. I closed my eyes and let my troubles slip away from me in a mixture of dreams and nightmares. Mostly nightmares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys its not a happy chapter :(
Hope you enjoy it though?

Love you all thank you so much for reading and thankyou sosososososo much for the comments and votes I give you all hypothetical hamsters xD

I'll post the next one soon! Pinky promise!