Together again

Draco’s POV

There’s light burning into the back of my eyelids when I wake up. The ground beneath me feels odd as well; softer, dry, for the first time in a long time, I’m actually warm. Where am I? The stench of Severus’s rotting body, that had made me heave up the small content of my stomach for several mornings previous, is gone. I begin to panic when I feel a hand rest upon my chest. Scrambling back and snapping my eyes open, the voice of the man I love fills my head “It’s okay Dray, your safe” but I can’t tell if it’s real because my head is full of smoke and my eyes won’t focus on anything.

“Harry?” I whisper, praying that he’s real.

“I’m here” I hear whispered back from lips that are tickling my neck. I lay back shakily as my eyes finally settle and a pair of startlingly beautiful, green eyes come in to focus above me. I don’t think as I encase Harry in my arms and breathe in the musty vanilla smell he always has.

“I thought I’d never see you again” I whisper into the crook of his neck, holding back threatening tears.  I feel Harry’s firm hands stroking up my back and his forehead coming to rest on my shoulder. Realising all of a sudden that were not nearly close another, I pull Harrys waist towards me so he moves from his perch at the edge on the bed to straddle my legs, which are still tangled in bed sheets. I move my hands to cradle his slightly stubbled cheeks, then up to his eyes, where I remove his glasses so his eyes blaze at me from above. I smile as I run my hands through his black hair and down to his neck where my lips meet my fingertips and scatter kisses over every inch of skin I can reach and when that isn’t enough I fumble with the hem of this t-shirt and pull it off him. Harrys hands come down to rest in my hair whilst my lips continue their journey down his perfect body.

“Draco” I hear Harry hiss and it’s the most perfect sound in existence. I realise right then how much I love him and how much I need him. I bite down on Harrys shoulder causing him to groan and yank my hair, moving my head back so were eye to eye “just fucking kiss me already” I grin and immediately bring our lips together. My fingers dig in to Harrys hips and my tongue glides over his. I barely notice his hands fumbling at the buttons of my shirt until Harry frustratedly pulls away reaching for his wand on the nightstand and vanished the remainder out clothes.

I raise an eyebrow at him and smirk suggestively “shut up” he grins back at me, pulling my neck towards him so I fall on top of him. My legs fall free from the sheets and immediately tangle with Harry’s legs; my arms come to rest either side of his face. I laugh as our mouths crash together awkwardly after the fall. I lift upslightlyso my legs come either side of Harrys, my whole body touches the whole of his, I can’t help the whimper escaping my lips as I realise just how naked we are. Harry’s lips find mine and he starts pushing his hips up grinding with mine. I gasp into his mouth while his nails scrape down my back and his body arches up. I reach down and pull his legs to wrap around my waist; I pause and look at Harry, he’s beautiful. We’re the wrong way round on the bed so his head is resting on a bundle of sheets at the bottom of the mattress, his hair looking darker than ever against the white of the bed. His eyes, which are locked on mine, are full of lust and heat, his mouth is parted slightly releasing quick puffs of air. His tanned body, wrapped around mine own, is a startling contrast to my pale skin.

I feel the legs round my waist tighten and Harrys hands reach out to palm my chest “Draco, please” he says and I know exactly what he’s asking for. I smile and reach down to press my lips against his ear and whisper “Anything for you, Scarhead”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry’s POV

The sun is starting to fall but I’m still wrapped in a tangle of sheets and Draco. I sigh against his chest and I feel his arm against my back stroke from the top of my neck to the bottom of the hollow of my back. I’m pretty sure I must be cutting of some of Draco’s air supply from my position on top of him but neither of us seems to care.