I will save you

Draco's POV

Morning light trickled in through the gap in our curtains. It was still early, far to early to be getting up but I didn't want to go back to sleep. I hate sleeping with that stupid dreamless sleep inside me. I wake up every morning feeling empty and cold, like something's missing, like I can't think properly.

I look over at Harry. He's curled towards me, his dark hair falling over his closed eyes. I absently fiddle with his hair wondering when everything will be alright.

We had decided that I need to take the dreamless sleep all the time, just incase Harry has to leave at some point. We still slept side by side ever night though, I can't get to sleep without him next to me anyway.

Still, I know that things won't stay like this forever. Some day my depression could get to bad for Harry to cope with. What if he he left me? I can't live without him, I can't even sleep without him. God, what's wrong with me?

"Dray" I looked down at Harry, his emerald green eyes staring straight back at me.

"Morning scarface" he slapped me playfully but continued to give me one of his sappy grins that completely takes over his beautiful face.

"Aren't you going to give me a morning kiss" he asked climbing on to me, straddling my hips.

I raised me eyebrows and smirked at him "Not until you've brushed you've teeth" then whispered "you get terrible morning breath"

I laugh at this as he pouts down at me "just for that" he leans a little close so his lips are hovering above mine, my breathe hitched slightly and all I want to do is close the gap "you don't get a kiss all day" his lips brush mine as he pulls away, a whimper slips out my defiant mouth. Harry smirks.

"Sorry but it your own fault, so I guess I'm not really that sorry" he laughs slipping of me and heading towards the bathroom.

I growl and leap out of bed grabbing Harry by the waist and spin him round so he's inches from me.

"Okay, I'm sorry, kiss me now?" I mumble as I press my lips into his neck. Harry groans, which I take as permission and crash our lips together in a hot, strong kiss.

~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I groan and Draco pushes me further into the wall outside transfiguration. We were a little early and decided what better way to pass the time then a quick make out session. I grab at his hair, pulling his head back slightly so I had better access to his mouth. I bit down playfully on his bottom lip. He gasped, giving me the perfect opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. His hands fumble under my robes and..

"Ew, get a room"

I pull away from Draco and look over his shoulder to see Seamus with Dean who had a very embarrassed looking Ginny draped on his arm. Draco smirked at them before turning back to me and start leaving a trail of kisses along my jaw.

"Dray" I groaned, trying my best not to groaned. He laughed and continued kissing down my neck.

"If they don't like it, they don't have to watch" I roll my eye and push him off me anyway. "Your so boring Potter" Draco said still wearing a smirk over his face. I watch as Draco leans back against the stone wall next to me. His hair slightly rumbled and his clothes a little rumbled too. I smile and continue to let my eyes rake over Draco's body.

"Harry stop staring at me, your making Finnegan uncomfortable" Draco laughed, a wicked grin all over his face.

"Not uncomfortable" Seamus mumbled looking at his feet.