The bachelor party

Harry's POV

The Leaky cauldron was alive with the noise of celebration. My hand was linked through Draco's while my other was grasping a large glass of fire whiskey. My nose nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

It was our bachelor party, even though Hermione had told us many times 'you can't technically call it a bachelor party when your celebrating it together because you not bachelors' but I didn't care. I want to spend every second I have with him.

"Oy Draco! Come dance" Pansy called from across the room for about the hundredth time.

"I should probably go before she starts throwing things" Draco sighs, I groan a negative response and pull him in for a messy kiss due to the amount if alcohol I've already consumed.

Draco laughs but pulls me closer any way. I feel his hands trail up my back underneath my T-shirt as I tangle my hands in his hair.

"Draco! Come on, you've got forever to kiss him! Come dance!" Pansy yells. Draco laughs again and pulls away, standing up.

"Don't miss me too much" he says walking away

"I can't promise anything" I yell after him, slumping back in the now empty booth.

I look down at my hands wrapped around my glass and spot my engagement ring. It still feels strange on, I haven't quite got used to it yet. The white gold catches in the light illuminating the engraving that says simply 'I love you'. I smile and look up at Draco, knowing he is wearing an identical ring, as he dance elegantly round the room with Pansy.

I take a clumsy slip of my drink as Hermione and Ron slip in to the booth both holding full glasses of fire whiskey.

"HARRY!" Ron yells as if he's surprised to see me, sloshing whiskey over Hermione, who doesn't seem to notice.

"Ha-harry, I think-I think Rons drunk" Mione hiccups trying to whisper failing miserably.

"NOT!" Ron yelled spilling the rest of his drink over himself and then proceeding to try and drink out of the empty glass, looking very confused.

"I think everyone is" I say standing up and making my way to the bar in the next room, with a slightly fuzzy head "butter bear please" I say figuring I should probably try and sober up, some ones got to be sensible.

Tom slides my drink over a grin spread over his face and says something about it being a 'great party' but I can't really hear over the noise in the next room.

I listen to the cries of laughter and shrieks of joy and I happily slip my drink and feel my head clearing a little.

A new song starts and I hear a raucous of noise come from the party. I smile and place my empty glass on the bar. There's something, something in not noticing. My heads still fuzzy and my vision slightly cloudy. I frown and then it hits me, the shrieks and cries...there different. There not...there not..DRACO!

I run back into the party. It's a completely different scene. The shrieks of laughter have been replaced with terror. There are people running everywhere but I can't see from what.

"DRACO!" I scream frantically searching for his head of white hair. I've never been able to miss him before, so why can't I find him now!?

I push my way through the crowds. The world is spinning around me and I can barley get one leg in front of the other. Then I see him. His head his limp and his eyes are closed, two men, clad in black, roughly grab him, dragging him along with them.

"No. Draco!" I yell, lunging towards him but hands wrap around my stomach pulling me back "GET OF ME!" I scream. I can't let them take him. Not now. Not when everything is so perfect "Get off him! Draco!" I squirm but the arms round my waist won't let go.

"No Harry, they're here for you! You have to get out of here!" I recognise the voice as Rons, it's dripping with terror and his words make no sense.

"No I won't leave him!" I yell, lunging again. I scream as I see one of the men strike Draco with such force I feel it too. The ground slips from under my feet and my vision starts to blacken. All I can hear is screaming. Some one is telling me to 'get out of here' but I don't understand. My head is buzzing and all I can see is Draco. His beautiful face being hit over and over and there's nothing can do.