Alone

Draco's POV

I wondered down a long, shadowy corridor. I couldn't see what was in front of me but I could sense something. Danger? I don't know but it made my heart beat 10 times harder.

I walked faster until I came to a window. The moons light was pouring in providing an odd yellowish tinge to corridor illuminating the ground. It was then I realised I was still in Hogwarts. It was then when I heard the muffled crying. It was then when I really started to panic.

I ran down the corridor in search of the sound. I recognised it, I knew that voice. It was Harry. I ran faster and faster and faster. I shout his name but no answer came, just more sobs.

Then when I was just about to loose my mind I saw him in a heap on the floor asleep or unconscious? He was no longer sobbing. I walked over to him scared of what I would find...

~~~

I woke up covered in sweat and panting like mad. I knew it was just a dream but I felt so real.

I sat up and looked around me. I was still In the room of requirements, I couldn't bare to go back and sleep in our dorm it reminded me to much of Harry.

A small tear slide down my face at the thought of his name. I'd never really cried before and ever since I left him I haven't been able to stop. It serves me right I suppose. This is all my fault. I thought I could help him, I thought I could stop him from hurting but I never thought of how much I was hurting my self.

My body didn't feel right anymore. It was numb all over and the aching in my heart had spread throughout me stopping me from breathing properly. It was like Harry was a drug and my body is shutting down with out him. It's like I can't go on with out him. I need him, but will he ever take me back?

I wondered round hogwarts not really knowing where I was. I saw flashes of reality mixed in with the one thing my mind was set on, Harry. All I could picture was Harry.

"Draco" I heard faintly in the distance..did I really hear it though or is it my imagination? I kept on walking.

'Draco" leave me alone! I begged In my mind. I just want to be alone.

'Draco!" It was louder this time. I definitely heard it. I span round and saw some thing running towards me. My mind was foggy and so was my vision.

"Draco, come on" I didn't know what was happening, my mind was to clouded. I blinked. I felt a hand wrap round my arm and drag me forward. I blinked again my vision starting to come back to me.

"Hermione?" I muttered. My voice was hoarse and my head was confused "what's going on?" I croaked as she continued to pull me forward.

She took a long look at me and whispered "it's Harry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short :/
I should be able to update soon because it the summerrrrr yayayay!!

Thank you for all you comments and votes it's make me happy that so many people enjoy my story :3

See you all soon :D