My slytherin Prince

I woke up late the next morning with a banging pain in my head only made worse by the light pouring in through the window. I wince and sit up.

"How are you?" I look up to see Draco standing by his dresser, buttoning up a silk shirt.

I try not to look at his abbs as I reply "better" and place my glasses on.

I yawn and stretch as I get out of bed and head to the bath room. As I reach the door I jump slightly when I feel a pair of long, sleek arms wrap around my waist and spin me around. "Didn't think you could sneak away did you?" I just shake my head unable to respond "good" Draco purred in my ear.

I shivered as Draco left a trail of soft kisses from my ear down my jaw line and to my bottom lip. I groaned impatiently. Draco laughed "just for that, that's all you get.. For now" he winked and strolled back to his dresser.

I looked at my self in the mirror, I had bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, my hair was matted and filthy and I was shaking slightly from lack of food. I wondered how Draco could possibly find me attractive as I made my way in to the shower.

The water calmed me, I'm glad that Draco had given my head wound whatever was in that tiny vial because it made it much easier to wash.

Draco and I has talked about our relationship ALOT last night. We decided on telling only two friends, I think he is under the impression I would tell Ron and Hermione, but seems as Ron is being a total arse, I will tell Hermione and Ginny. This way they won't get suspicious and stared snooping around drawing attention to our relationship. We can tell no one else. We can do nothing but appear as friends in public. We can't go near each other. We can't be ourselves. We have to lie to all our friends. I don't know if I can do this but if I want to be with Draco I have no choice.

I step out of the shower wrap a towel round my waist and go in to the bedroom.

Draco's POV

My jaw fell open when I turn to see Harry standing soaking wet and half naked at the edge of the bathroom. I catch myself and quickly straight up. Harry laughed at me.

"So I guess I can get that kiss now?" He giggles, I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Hmm, I suppose so.." I plonk myself on my bed and lie back "If you really want to"

Before I know what happened I feel a weight drop on to my lap. I snap my eyes open and see Harry sat on top of me wearing only his boxers. He starts kissing my neck leaving a trail of bites. I shiver. "Okay okay, yes you can!" He throws his head back laughs and sinks his lips into mine.

"Maybe we should skip breakfast and just do this?" I whisper tugging his hair and deepening the kiss.

"Now now Draco. People might get ideas" he winked suductivly pulling away. I watch him getting dressed as I wonder how I got this lucky.