Blaise

Harry's POV

I pushed my porridge around the bowl wondering why I even had it in front of me; I really wasn't hungry. My eyes kept flicking up to the staff table meeting the icy gaze of my least favourite teacher and my one hope to save Draco.

I looked down at my lap where my hand lay entwined with Draco's long bony fingers. I looked up. A strand of white golden hair was falling into his silver eyes and I had to fight the urge to brush it away.

He had black smudges under his eyes that stood in out in strong contrast to his white skin. His cheeks where hollow and his collar bones were clearly visible.

"Draco, you have to eat something" I said looking at his untouched plate of toast.

"Look who's talking"

I glanced guiltily at my full bowl of porridge.

"Fine" I shovelled down my porridge and gave Draco a meaningful look. he sighed and nibbled the corner of his toast. I smiled triumphantly to which he give me a famous Malfoy sneer.

~~~~

I slipped into my seat next to Draco in transfiguration. We sat at the back of the room at the edge of the Slytherin territory. Blaise and Pansy sat to the left of us.

We were trying to make mice disappear and reappear. I'd got all but my mouse's tail to disappear while Draco had done it effortlessly in the second go.

I could hear Draco snickering at me. I turned to look at him. He had a smirk plastered across his face in result of my fail attempt.

"Alright smart arse, were not all genius's" I prodded him in the ribs trying to look annoyed but failing miserably.

"Faggots" I spun around to face Blaise who had a disgusted look smeared across his face. My jaw and fists clenched simultaneously and I was about to go over and battered the shit out of him when I felt Draco's hands in my holding me back.

"No Harry, he's not worth it" I tore my eyes away from Blaise and met Draco's silver ones. They were filled with sorrow, I hated how someone so pathetic could make him feel like this.

I sat down silently promising myself to hex Blaise in to next year the second I left the classroom.

~~~~

My gaze fell the Blaise as he departed the class room. I started after him.

"Harry please, don't" I heard Draco call from behind me but I ignored him. I headed down the corridor and saw Blaise and Pansy heading to the next lesson. I took off after them.

The corridor around us was empty. When I neared Blaise I grabbed him by the back of his robes and threw him against the wall easily knocking him off the floor.

I heard pansy scream behind me. I quickly spun around just dodging the hex she sent my way and shouted "expelliarmus"

Her wand shout in to my hand. She stood quite still for a while stunned by what was happening then took of down the corridor, probably to get a teacher. I didn't care.

I turned back to Blaise who was now on his feet with his wand pointed at my chest. He shot curse after curse me which I easily deflected.

I shot numerous hexes back at him which he also dogged. Just when I was about to go mad I heard him shout "Crucio!" I suddenly remembered 6th year when I fought with Draco in moaning myrtles bathroom.

I ducked out the way of his unforgivable curse and screamed "SECTOMSEMPRA!" I watched as his face and torso exploded with blood.

I felt arms round my waist pulling me away. I felt a scream erupt from my throat. I felt my whole body shake as I realised what I'd done..again. I dropped Pansy's wand on the floor and let the arms round my waist drag me away from Blaise's mangled body.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I FINALLY UPDATED! WOOOO

Thank you all sosososososososo much for all you comments and follows as votes. Cant express what it means to me.

Thank you for all you feed back and suggestions they have all been taken on board and will be included!

Love you all :')

Good bye until next time xx (it won't be long I promise)