Draco

More and more tears slide down my cheek as I stared at the spot Ginny had just abandoned. Of course i'm happy to finally be myself. I'm happy being free finally to be who i really am but I still can't help being sad to have lost Ginny.

I don't really feel like moving so I sit down, pulling my robes around me to block out the wind and let my emotions take over.

It gets dark soon and it doesn't take long for the wind to numb my hands and rain to start pouring down. Brilliant. Shit weather to match my shit mood. I pull my robes in tighter struggling for warmth, still unable to move. I place my tear stained head on the floor and shield it with my arms, tucking my legs in unders my chin.

I had stopped crying about an hour ago. Unable to produce anymore tears I just wimper heavily and pathetically feeling sorry for myself.

I have to move! The cold had sunk into my bones now and I am shivering violently. Move Harry. The rain had suck my clothes to me making me even colder. Harry move, move, I think but I can't move. Crying had drained all my energy plus I had missed lunch and dinner. I attempt to sit up but my arms can't take my weight and I slam back down. My head hits of a rock and I can feel a small stream of blood trickle down my forehead.

My eyes are heavy and my head is pounding, I'm just about to let go when I hear my name being called in the distance. "Harry, Harry where are you?" I try to reply. I try to scream that I'm here but I can't speak, I can't move. I feel blood trickle further down my head and my eyes close but not before I see the outline of a tall, slender figure approaching me. In my dizzy state I think its some kind of angel because of what appears to be a golden halo on top of their head. However just as I fall unconscious I realise...it's Draco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fall out of unconsciousness, still unable to open my eyes. I can feel a pair of arms wrapped around me, carrying me away from the forest. "You are an idiot, scarhead" I hear somone whisper gently. My head is resting against a strong wet chest and the smell of spearmint and vanilla fills me as I fall unconscious once more.

I properly wake back in my room. I am wrapped tightly in my green and sliver sheets, my outer robes have been taken off, but my shirt and trousers remain and are still damp. I try to sit up but as soon as I move my head, pain slams in at all angles. I sink in to my pillow with a groan.

"Finally awake Scarhead? How are you feeling?" I hear a gentle voice say in a odd mixture of joke and concern. I shift my vision to the bath room where the voice came from and see Draco standing in the door frame. I try to speak but all I can let out is another groan "Shh, it's okay. Here drink this"

Draco holds a small glass of water to my lips and lets me take a sip. I stare up at him as he places the empty glass on my bed side table. It's incredibly strange to see Draco being so kind to me, even if we are friends now. This is like he's a completely different person.

I stare at him trying to figure it out, but I can't "Draco, why are you doing this?" my voice is still croaky. I sit up making my head scream with pain. I touch my head gingerly. There is a small bandage wrapped round my wound and it is slightly wet were the blood had soaked through.

"It's not really like you gave me a choice. If you'd got your self killed I would have been blamed for it and there was no way I was going to stand for that" Oh look normal Dracos back "...and i was worried about you" Maybe not "I stopped up waiting for you to come back, you never did" I stared at him, not really understanding what he was saying.

"So I went to look for you. I looked fucking every where as well and couldn't find you but I bumped in to Ginny" My heart fell to my feet, what if she told him. However he continued nonchalontly so I figured, maybe not...hopefully not "She said the last she had seen, you were in the forest, which is were I found you. I must say I was very impressed, the forbidden forest, very naughty Potter" he winked at me making me shiver with temptation "you had a pool of blood around your head, you were soaking wet and unconscious. I figured, I probably shouldn't take you to the hospital wing and tell them I found you in the forbidden forest, so I brought you back here"

He looked at me with a small, worries smile "Thank you" I muttered. I smiled back at him and looked in to his eyes. They were a beautiful mercury colour that twinkled when the light caught them.

"Quit staring at me scarhead" He winked a cheeky smile plastered in his face, I felt my self blush. I shook my head in amusment making pain shoot through my head. I winced. "Shh, lie back Harry" he put a pale hand on my shoulder gently pushing me back "So I spoke to Ginny"

Shit she did tell him. There is no way this can go well. I'm pretty sure Malfoys, Muggle hating Malfoys would NOT like gays! "Um..." was all I could mustered

"Is it true?" he asked, his face was clear and he seemed relaxed but who knows what he's hiding behind his perfect, prestine expression.

I squeezed my eyes shut trying to think. I can't lie to him, he's my clostest friend now. Even if it means i'll loose him, I have to be true to myself. I nod.

Draco sighs heavily, shaking his head. Shit shit shit. I watched him, scared of what he might do. He leant forward. Shit, he's going to punch me, I shut my eyes waiting for it, cringing at myself. When I feel a pair of soft, wet lips on my own.