The morning after

Harry's POV

I wake up confused and disorientated. There's light streaming through the open bed curtains, making my headache ten times worse.

"Draco close the curtains" I mumble, to tired to open my eyes. No reply "dray" I moan, rolling over on to nothing but a cold bed spread "Draco!" I sit up quickly sending a bolt of pain through my head.

Then I remember. The screams and the chaos. The men and Draco's helpless face that I couldn't help. After I promised I would never let anything happen to him.

I bring my knees up under my chin, cover my face with my hands and scream.

I hear someone calling my name but it's distant, as if my head has been plunged under water. My vision starts to go black at the edges and I can't scream anymore, so I cry.

I can feel someone's arms wrap around me in what's meant to be a comforting gesture but it burns my skin. I flinch away not wanting anyone to touch me except Draco. I don't want to talk to anyone but Draco. All I can see is his face ghostly white, his frail body being struck again and again.

I can feel my body shaking uncontrollably. There's too many tears in my eyes to make out anything around me, so I just let go. I feel my self slip out of consciousness and all I can think is 'I hope I never wake up'...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

It's too cold. The kind of cold that cuts right through you, until you can't even fathom what it's like to be warm.

I open my eyes but it's to dark to see anything anyway. I draw my knees up under my chin. The scrape of moving chains echoes around the walls and the iron round my ankles is colder than death. My head I pounding and my stomach is churning. I feels like I've been hit with hex after hex until I passed out. I try to remember what happened but all I remember is darkness.

"Draco" I whip my head around at the sound of name and try desperately to see through the darkness.

"Who's there" I croak barely audible, my head spinning. I recognise that voice..

"Draco, it's me" The voice said softly, close by. I hear more scraping of chains but there not mine. Then I realise who the voice belongs to...

"Severus?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I open my eyes to find myself surrounded by worried, blurry face. I blink to try and clear the fog around my eyes but seeing the faces around me anxious and scared I immediately want that fog back.

"Hermione, where is he?" I whisper, Hermione will know, she knows everything.

"I'm so sorry Harry" I look at her confused as she wraps her hands in mine and sits in the edge of my bed.

"Why are you sorry" I say frowning at her. I look around the room. Ron, Neville, Mr and Mrs Weasley, George, Ginny. All wearing identical face of worry.

"We don't know where he is Harry" Ginny whispered as if she was scared of the words.

My heart plunged into my stomach and I thought, I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and turned the content of my stomach in to the toilet.

Shaking violently, tears once again streaming down my face, I stumbled to my feet and made it half way across the landing when from the bottom of the stairs I heard..

"Harry"

I turned around and was greeted by the face of one of Draco's only remaining friends "Pansy?"

"It's them Harry" I blinked trying to make sense of her words "it's not over, it will never be over. There are too many of them Harry. I don't know what to do it anymore, I don't know how we can do it again"

I clung to the stair rail. There where tears streaming down her face to match the ones on mine. I could hear frantic whispers from my room along the corridor. I don't understand, none of this makes any sense.

"Who?" I asked hardly recognised my own voice.

"The death eaters"

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I'm sooooo sorry I took so long to update and I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit confusing it should become clearer In the next one which I will try and get up as soon as possible!

Hope you like this one though, love you all thanks got reading <3