Chapter 13: Do You Want Ice with that Burn?

I realized something. Something very important. Something that could ruin my life.

"My mom must be running around the place wondering where I am!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed my phone which was on the coffee table and dialed my mom's number.

"Mom?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Oh hello Autumn." my mom said calmly. "Did you sleep well?"

My jaw dropped. Say what?

"Autumn, hello?"

I blinked. "Um, yeah. I slept... well."

"Oh that's good. Brooke told me that you stayed over a friends house since you wanted to go home early."

Brooke, I am in debt to you.

"Um yeah, the party was pretty boring so I went over to a friends."

"Well thank her parents for me."

"Can I hang out with my friends today? It's Saturday and I don't have anything to-"

"Oh sure Autumn! Have fun!" Then she hung up.

I looked up at the guys, dumbfounded. Then I started to chuckle, turning into fits of laughter.

"She's clueless! I can be walking towards my doom and she's just smile and say, have a nice day!" I said, falling back to the couch. "Man, my mom's awesome."

The guys sat down on the couches too. 

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"Well I know what Wyatt should do," Cyrus said, glaring at Wyatt. "He should put on a shirt."

I almost forgot that Wyatt is still shirtless. I couldn't help but stare at the six pack.

"Well I don't know... I kind of like it like this." He said, then looked at me and smirked. "Don't you like it too, Princess?"

I looked away. "No comment."

"C'mon Princess, I know you like them," Wyatt whispered, leaning closer to me. "You didn't seem to mind when we were asleep."

That made me blush crimson.

"What do you mean by that?" Cyrus demanded.

Wyatt ignored him and stood up. Then he headed into his room and put on a shirt.

"So back to what we're going to do today." Dean said when Wyatt came back.

Luis snapped his fingers. "Ferb, I know what we're going to do today."

I smiled, eyeing them. "Like maybe..."

"No," Wyatt said, glaring at us. "No singing."

"Aw," all of us except Cyrus who seems to agree with Wyatt said.

"And stop saying aw!" Wyatt said.

"He can't sing to save his life." Luis muttered, leaning back to his seat.

"Or maybe because I'm to busy saving my pride," Wyatt countered.

"Pride, shmide," Dean said. "Autumn can kick your pride's ass any day."

"I can?" I asked, then I looked at Wyatt. "I can?"

"Well from what you did last night-" Cyrus began.

"What did I do last night?" I glared at Wyatt. "I thought you said I didn't do anything last night."

"You didn't do anything bad," he corrected me.