Chapter 1

Hello beautiful people. Welcome to another book. I hope you all like this one and this one will be different to my other books. I'm sorry if there is any gramma or spelling mistakes but once the book is finished I will edit it. I hope you all enjoy Ashleigh and Theo's journey as much as I will writing it. Please feel free to ask questions and I will try my best to answer all of them. Please vote and comment if you liked it. Now enough of me hope you enjoy it......
_______________________________________________________

"Isn't this exciting a holiday in America" my sister Natasha said as we waited for our bags. We just got off the plane from Australia and man was it a long flight. I was asleep for most of it since I didn't sleep at all the day before we left and I was working. I don't know if my sister slept or not but I hope she did.

"Yeah hopefully our auntie is here" I said. The bags started to come around and we waited till we saw our bags. We have never been here before but this was were our mum was born but she moved to Australia and had us. It wasn't long before our bags came and we grabbed them. We made our way out to the front of the airport but since we have never been here we were following the crowd. As we were coming down the escalator we saw a sign that read ELLIOTT in all caps.

"There is auntie Jessica" Natasha said and She nodded. We walked over to her and she smiled and gave us both a hug.

"Oh my god you both look so grown up" she smiled looking at us. Our auntie was around her late 20's. She had blond curly short hair that came to her shoulders and blue eyes. She was in a nice white top and black jeans with black and white vans. She had a black pair of ray-bands on her head and a light coat of makeup on.

"Come on let's show you where you guys are staying" she said. We followed her out of the airport and outside. We came to a red Holden and she opened the boot. We put our bags in their and I shut it as we both hopped in the back and she hopped in the drivers seat and started the car.

"So how are you girls?" She asked driving us away from the airport.

"Good thanks" I replied.

"Excited and you?" Natasha asked and I looked out the window.

"I'm good you girls done anything exciting?" She asked.

"I got into a dance crew and we won our first competition" Natasha smiled. In our family Tash is the dancer and I'm the singer but I don't really like to sing. Tash is the only person who has heard me sing probably because she walked in on me to ask if I had something she could wear to a party.

"Oh nice congrats what about you Ash?" She asked.

"Uh nothing really just working" I replied and she nodded. Tash just looked at me and raised an eyebrow. She hasn't told anyone because I asked her not to cause I don't feel comfortable singing in front of people. So she just gives me weird looks when people ask me about my life or if I have any talents.

"Your mom told me that you work to much and that it is my duty to make sure you don't work at all on this holiday and Tash has agreed to help" she said and I sighed I hate doing nothing it makes me feel worthless and I get restless. I looked at the view outside and saw all the buildings. It was beautiful there was people walking past some dressed in costumes others a little revealing and some in not so revealing clothes. There was some nice cars that we drove past. But we soon pulled up to a gate and I watched as it opened and we drove under the building. The car soon came to a stop and we all hopped out. She opened the boot and we grabbed our bags. We made our way to the elevator and listened to the music it played. We soon came to a stop and the doors opened. We walked down the hallway and came to a stop at a door. She put her key in and the door opened. We walked inside to see a very nice looking layout. I shut the door behind me and followed her as we came to a room.

"This is your room sorry you have to share" she said and we both walked in.

"That's okay" I said and we put our bags down.

"Okay these are your keys so if I'm not here you can still get in" she said handing us a silver key. We both thanked her and took the key. She leaned against the door and folded her arms across her chest.

"How do you guys feel?" She asked.

"Good I sleep all plane ride" I replied honestly.

"Good I slept most of it" Tash replied.

"Do you guys have anything nice?" She asked and I became confused as to why she was asking that.

"Why?" I asked.

"What kind of nice?" Tash asked.

"Well a new club just opened up and I know the bouncer that's working their and I thought since its your first night here why not start it off with some fun?" She replied and I saw Tash's eyes light up.

"Really?" Tash asked a little shocked at what she told us.

"Yeah so do you have any clubbing outfits?" She asked looking at the both of us.

"Sorry to disappoint you but we don't" I replied and she leant off the wall and smiled.

"That's okay come with me" she smiled and we followed her. We came to her room and she opened a door to a small walk in wardrobe. We sat down on the bed as she looked through her clothes. She walked out holding an outfit it was black on top and red on the bottom. It looked like a tight dress. She threw it at Tash and smiled.

"Go try it on" she said pointing to the bathroom. Tash got up and walked over to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"Now you, I think I have something you might like" she said and with that she was looking through her clothes again. She came back with a black long sleeve crop top that looked a bit low around the breast area. There was a black floral skater skirt with it. She threw it at me and smiled.

"Go try it on there's a bathroom down the hall and to your left" she said. I nodded and grabbed the clothes. I walked down the hall and turned to the bathroom. I walked in and shut the door. I stripped down to my bra and underwear and slipped on the skirt and put on the top. I looked at myself in the mirror and it looked alright I didn't show a lot which I liked and it was comfy and surprisingly it showed my curves. I picked up my other clothes and folded them before I placed them down on the counter. I walked out and back to the room to see Tash in the dress and it hugged her body right showing everything she had. I had to admit it looked great on her.

"You look beautiful" she smiled.

"So do you" I told her as we heard a door open and both our heads looked to see Jess step out. She was in a black two piece like mine. Hers had strips that showed her skin behind mesh but it suited her. There was a gap between the skirt and the top showing a little bit of her stomach. It also looked tight in her but it was good.

"Aw you guys look so good" she smiled.

"So do you" we both said.

"Come on let's put some makeup on" she said pulling us with her into the bathroom. We did our makeup and I decided to go for a bit of a natural look while the others got a little dressed up because it was a night club. Once we were done we did our hair and I just left my hair down.

"Okay now I found shoes for you both" she said handing us both a pair of black heels which we slipped on. I'm not a big fan of heels but lucky I know how to walk in them or else this would be funny. She gave us both some jewellery to wear and smiled.

"And now a photo" she smiled and got her phone out. She faced it at us and we all smiled as she took the photo. I looked on her phone to see it was already 6 o'clock wow time flys.

"You girls ready?" She asked and we both looked at each other and nodded.

"Let's go" she replied and we made our way to this new club.

_______________________________________________________

That was the first chapter I hope you liked it. Please tell me what you think and vote and comment if you liked it or have any questions. Peace out beautiful people x