Epilogue

3 years later

"And this is the last paper you need to sign." The older man stated, turning the paper towards Nathaniel and sliding it to him. Nathaniel sent him a friendly smile I was skimmed over the terms before signing it. Adriane was glued to his shoulder, reading the term of the paper as well. The excitement was giddying. Her hands rested on the slight bump in her stomach as she leaned into Nathaniel.

"It's finally happening!" She told him, happiness causing her voice to become squeaky. He smiled as he turned the paper back to consul member. He was an older man, with a thick, white beard and mustache adorned the lower part of his face. The top of his head was bald, and he had thinning hair around his ears and back of his head.

The man looked over the signature before signing his own name below Nathaniel's. He glanced up at the couple, a friendly smiled brightening his features. He collected all the papers they had just signed, tapping the bottoms of the papers to align them.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Trench. You just became the Alphas of a brand new pack." He handed the papers to Adriane; who took them politely, trying to hide her impatience. She thanked him and turned around, leaving the building. Once outside, she was briefly blinded by the shining sun. Her mate's arm snaked around her waist, caressing her stomach.

Down at the bottom of the stairs, were ten men and women. They were all rescued from the rogue life and asked to help form a pack. Regulations stated that a legitimate pack had to have at least ten wolves, a territory, and a starting building that could eventually be made into a pack house. Just recently, the banded wolves had managed to complete a large pack home for their Alphas, themselves (for now) and visiting wolves. Adriane beamed down at her now newly formed pack, waving the papers in the air wildly.

"We were accepted!" Cheers broke out as they rushed up the stairs to greet their new Alphas. All of them embraced tightly, and some even went as far as having tears streaming down their faces.

"Oh, Luna!" A woman named Loretta cried; a happy smile split her features. "I haven't been able to say that in so long! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to say it again." Adriane smiled at the older woman, tightening her grip on her.

"I would do it time and time again, Loretta. Thank you for contributing to this pack in order to make this happen."

Adriane was greeted with her other members, all of which she looked upon with compassion. All of them were her new family, and she craved to branch out, helping those find a family once again. She wouldn't allow people to be treated wrongly just because they were casted away for reasons of their own.

She wanted for people to be happy and feel loved again. This would be her goal until she couldn't care it on anymore.

She'd try to save all the rogues.