41

Donna's POV

"Tara na, Donna? Baka ma-late tayo sa next class natin. Sungit pa naman nung prof natin dun." Sabi ni KC habang hinihila ako patayo.

"Wait lang. Let's wait for Faye. Break time pa naman eh. I need to give her this." I answered while showing her the little box that I have. "It's her birthday today."

"Alam mo, Donna, nagsasayang ka lang ng effort dyan sa kaibigan mong si Faye eh. Kinalimutan na nya yung friendship nyong dalawa. Ano ka ba?" KC said with a sound of irritation. I looked at her shocked.

"How could you say that to her? She's my best friend, for whoever's sake!" Inis na sagot ko. I really hate people trying to screw up people close to me. Ilang araw nang ganyan si KC at Tine. Hindi ko naman maintindihan kung bakit. They're cursing on Faye for a few days, asking me how much do I know her and if I really trust Eli. I don't mind the Eli part but, the Faye part is really bugging me.

KC sighed and shook her head. "Donna, kaibigan kita. At bilang kaibigan mo, gusto kong ilayo ka sa mga taong makakasakit sayo. Ngayon pa lang, sinasabi ko na sayo. Kalimutan mo nang best friend mo sya. She's not worth your trust, she's not worth all the love and respect you give her. She's not worth it, Donna. She's a worthless user bitch." She said angrily. I stood up, looking at her confusedly and waiting for her to take back what she said but she didn't. "You trusted her, Donna. But she doesn't give a shit about your trust at sa friendship nyo. Wala ka lang sa kanya kasi nasa kanya na yung gusto nya. Sila na ni Eli, Donna!" And there, I slapped her. I was shocked as hell with what I did to her. I tried to touch her but she didn't let me touch her. She just smiled at me. "Don't worry, we're still friends. You know where to find me kapag gusto mong umiyak. You know me, I will never lie to you." And then she walked away from me.

Great, Donna! You're messing up with people. What the hell was that?! But you can't blame me. First, she's badmouthing Faye and now, pati si Eli dinamay nya. Di pa nakuntento, gumawa pa ng kwento. Now, who would get mad because of that? I know Faye, she wouldn't do it kahit na alam naman nating lahat na may pagkamaharot talaga si Eli. People nowadays are getting into my nerves. SERIOUSLY! First, I was forced to date Ryle and he's weird all the time. One second, he's nice and sweet and being a gentleman, then in just a snap, he's rude and saying things against my best friend and boyfriend Eli. Second, Sky knows my shitty situation and it's like he doesn't give a shit about it. Third, the reason I came back here. Fourth, that Clarise Perez girl has been messing up with me. Kung ano-anong pinaggagawa nya sa akin. After that juice incident, hindi na kumpleto ang araw ko kapag hindi ako binubwisit ni Clarise. In fairness naman sa kanya, nag masterals ba sya kung pano mangbwisit? Ang galing eh, kahit weekends binubwisit ako. And now, I slapped KC because she's saying things against Faye, which I don't like. Great, now I have a ruined and unpeaceful life. Congratulations to me. Wow.

Elijah Fernandez calling...

"What's up?"

("Miss you.")

"Yeah sure, gotta go."

("Wait! Pwede ba tayong mag-usap? Three weeks na kitang hindi nakikita.")