7

"What's up?" Napatingin ako sa biglang dumating habang nagpapractice ako.

"Good. What're you doing here?" I asked her habang nagpa-play ng piano. Napapadalas na ang biglang pagsulpot ni Faye ah. Ano kayang nangyari?

"Ayos lang. Mamaya pa kasi class ko. Yung pool area naman, pinasara muna kasi nililinis." Kinuha nya yung isang gitara tapos naupo sya at nagsimulang tumugtog. Sinabayan nya piece na tinutugtog ko. Have I told you that Faye can is a good guitarist and singer? Now I did.

"Liar! Something's wrong. I may not always see you but I still know you. Hundred percent to be exact." I just continued to play. She won't speak if I stop playing.

"Bar tayo."

"Seriously? At this time of the day? 12 in the afternoon? Wow."

"Syempre mamaya pa. 10pm, same place." Tumigil sya sa pagtugtog kaya tumigil na din ako.

"I can't. I have Tennis game tomorrow." Nagshrug lang sya.

"Okay."

"What's wrong ba?" Tumingin lang sya sa relo tapos nagbuntong hininga.

"Wala. I just wanna hang out with you. Sige na. My class will start in half an hour. Bye." And with that, she went out of the music room without waiting for my answer.

I shook my head in disbelief on what Faye did today. Something's bothering her but I think she doesn't wanna tell me. Oh well, I need to go to my class as well. It's gonna start in a few minutes.

I played the last line of the song and then went out of the music room. I have journalism right now and I'm 90% sure that it's going to be boring. I always fall asleep in that class. I went to class and sat on my usual seat. I was on the verge of sleeping when I saw a familiar face. Hindi ko na dapat sya papansinin kaya I buried my face on my desk na lang.

"Hey." He said while poking me. "Donna." He's still poking me. "Uy." Fine!

"Yes?" I looked up and pretended that I was asleep. "Francis! What are you doing here?"

"I'm taking this class starting today." My eyes widened when he said those words.

"Wait, what? You're taking this class? Why? You're on medical field, diba?" He just shrugged and smiled.

"They said I need this for my term paper and creative medical writings and researches in the future." Tapos ngumiti nanaman sya.

"But why did you choose this class?"

"I didn't choose it. Your department is the only one offering this subject and the other classes are full as well that's why they let me take this class." Pagkasabi nya nun, dumating na yung prof namin. Papikit na sana ko para matulog pero nagvibrate yung phone ko.