32

Donna's POV

"Nice race, nice race." Sabi ni Johnny tapos lumapit sya sakin. "Thanks," sagot ko naman tapos inakbayan nya ko. Nakita ko si Allan na papalapit. "Congrats. You deserve it," He said then Johnny removed his hands from my shoulders and Allan hugged me.

The race is done, I got it. Kaya lang, second place lang. I can't deny na magaling talaga yung representative ng US. Feeling ko nga, isa sya sa casts ng Fast and Furious, ang galing eh. He got me impressed. Tapos mabait pa sya at gwapo. Nilapitan nya ako after ng race and gave me congratulations hug. Hehehe. Pero loyal talaga ako kay Eli eh. Babe ko yun eh! :"> Speaking of Eli, wala pa din sya. Akala ko ba, manonood sya? Psh. Baka may basketball practice nanaman.

"Donna, congratulations." Ms. Tina approached me and gave me warm hug. "You did a good job," Then she smiled at me. "Thanks, Ma'am," I replied to her. "Tina. Just call me Tina." I nodded and smiled. "Thanks, Tina." She smiled and then gave me a handshake. "The CRA-Phil would like to meet you today, if you are free," I nodded again. "Sure," She showed me her big smile. "Great, he's waiting for you sa villa," I sighed and smiled then we walked together.

We reached the villa. There's a car parked in front of it, I think that's the CRA-Phil president's car. Tina led me to the receiving area as if I'm new to this place. "Just wait for him here." She said and then I sat down. "I'll be back in Clark Speedway for a while. I need to fix something," I nodded and then she went out and left me. I was waiting patiently for the President for about 10 minutes but there's no president showing up. I was about to go to the kitchen to get some water but someone appeared.

"Babe..." He smiled at me and approached me. I didn't show any expressions. I mean, how am I suppose to react? What should I say? Should I hug him or should I get mad? Since the last time I saw him when I visited him, he didn't give me a visit anymore nor tried to contact me. He gave me a bouquet of roses and hugged me. "Congratulations, babe. I'm so proud of you." He broke our hug and smiled at me. "I miss you," He was about to kiss me but I turned my head and looked away.

"May boyfriend pa pala ko." I looked at him and smirked. "Akala ko wala na eh." He seemed to be surprised with my reaction, me either. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ko nasabi yun.

He still managed to smile. "Of course, babe. Two more years and you'll be Mrs. Eli Fernandez after our graduation." He wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled me closer to him. "Wag ka nang magtampo, babe. Busy lang ako. Tsaka kung alam mo lang, miss na miss na miss na miss na kita." For the second time, he attempted to kiss me but I tried to turn around, again. He put his face on my neck.

"Really? You missed me?" He looked at me and then smiled. I raised a brow at him, he nodded. "Kung namiss mo talaga ko, you could've made an effort to talk to me and be with me." He pouted and then looked at me.

"You know, I'm busy, babe. Basketball and school works." He hugged me tight. "Forever and always, diba" My heart starts beating fast upon hearing those words. I know I'm weak now, I'd give up, I know.