Madagascar Finally Here We Are

Sophia's POV:

Finally we arrive to the most wonderfull place in the whole world, Madagascar.

Their wilds animals, the variaty of cultures an idioms amazing me a lot, cause i love learn new languages and knows their culture and typically cuisine and now this travel open me the doors to try to learnt all about it.

But now something play adverse to me, like always the time to know all, but thank's to the eidetic memory i can learn to the books very faster cause an less i least until 30 minutes.

But one of the recetes fully my complete attention it was easily to make i'll prepare to my husband and here is the ingredients and the way to make it, the elaboration. Obviously with my eidetic memory is easy to remember all; but i need something easily to prepare.

Recetary of Malasy cuisine:

Seed cookies Madagascar prawns and mayonnaise mushrooms.

Ingredients:

1 kg of prawns cooked in Madagascar, 1 packet of sesame seeds, 1 package of shelled sunflower seeds, 1 jar of ginger,

100 g of mushrooms, 1 package of filo pastry, 1 egg beaten, boat or homemade mayonnaise, olive oil and salt.

Elaboration:

Cut the filo pastry into squares of 7 cm approx. Egg paint with one side of the square and covered with the pipes and the sesame.

Sprinkle ginger and bake preheat the oven to 200 ° C for 3 minutes).

In a skillet, candied the funghi porcini covered with the oil during

1/2 hour over low heat. Meanwhile, peel the shrimp and reserve. We mayonnaise, add the drained the funghi porcini oil and went through the blender.

We put all this preparation on the cookie, put a ball of mayonnaise and over this the shrimp with the help of a tablespoon.

I start to make it following the recetes and finally i prepared the

Rice is called ("vary") is the cornerstone of the Malagasy diet and is typically consumed at every meal.

The verb "to eat" in the Malagasy language is "mihinam-bary" literally, to eat rice.

Rice may be prepared with varying amounts of water to produce a fluffy dry rice ("vary maina",[ˌvarʲ ˈmajnə̥) eaten with some kind of accompaniment (laoka) in sauce. It may also be prepared a popular variation, "vary amin'anana" ([ˈvarʲ ˌjamʲˈnananə̥]), is a traditional porridge made with rice, meat and chopped greens.

During a highland famadihana

(reburial ceremony), a special kind of rice called "vary be menaka" ([ˈvarʲ beˈmenakə̥]

"rice with much fat") is prepared by cooking rice with oil or, preferably, highly fatty chunks of pork.

"Koban-dravina" ([ˌkubanˈɖʳavʲnə̥]) or"koba" ([ˈkubə̥]) is a Malagasy specialty made by grinding together peanuts and brown sugar, then enveloping the mixture in a sweetened rice flour paste to produce a cylindrical bundle. The bundle is wrapped in banana leaves and boiled for 24 to 48 hours or longer until the sugar becomes caramelized

and the peanuts have softened. The resulting cake is served in thin slices. "Bonbon coco"is a popular candy made from shredded coconut cooked with caramelized sugar and formed into chewy balls or patties. A firm, cake-like coconut milk pudding known as "godro-godro" ([ɡuɖʳˈɡuɖʳʷ]) is a popular dessert also found in Comoros.

I'll prepared all of this to me dear Spenny and a traditionals drinks too.

"Ranon'ampango" ([ˌranʷnamˈpaŋɡʷ]) and "ranovola" ([ranʷˈvulə̥]),

are the most common and traditional beverages in Madagascar. Both are names for a drink made by adding hot water to the toasted rice left sticking to the interior of its cooking pot. This drink is a sanitary and tasty alternative to fresh water.

Spencer's POV:

My Sophy past all the afternoon practice and make the recetes more easyest for us to not take to much time and she makes to me her husband an apotheosyc dinner

with tipically liquours to malasy cuisine, typically food and dessertes dignity to a king and person who has a great hands to cooks and bakes. All she makes was wonderfull, she ate a little more to don't dissapoint to me. But i always know her curse the damned EDA (Eat Disorder Anorexia). But she try to eat this is the most important gesture of love from her part, makes and bakes tipically food. Until to take a caminate and knows the place, i'll help to my beauty brunette to wash the dishes in our rent house and orderer the foods in plastic containers into the refrigerator.

Finally when i finished to eat and my wife too. We start to walk on the beach and the sand stay under our feets, i put on my body the bermudes shorts and my wife put in her awesome and spectacular body a pretty bikini and all of the persons who are in the beach looking her with desire and luxurious like them nude her with only the looking.

And i start to moves with hurry cause i'll really worry about her cause i don't want who someone damage her a lot and she begin to play with me and swim into the malasy sea, i go with her and we play a lot especially her cause i need it to pass a good time. My beauty brunette, my smart kiddo and i love her so much cause she always amazing me a lot and she start to talk to them. "What are you looking? Maybe if i'm married? Do you want to see the ring?" - She following talking and show her alliance "Yeah i'm married with the love of my life, my only real love my husband Spencer Reid".

"Leave us alone"- I told to them and finally i kisses her lips and i hold she from her waist my true love, my mermaid, my beauty witch, my hamadryad, my supportive and my love forever and then she called to Penny to ask her to take care of our puppy. "Sorry baby" - My lovely wife talk to me and kisses my lips a lot, then she start to talk with Garcia "Please sister take care a lot of my Hamadryad please? And especially you, you take care a lot Penny".

"Yeah sweetie i'll do it. Thank's my dear to worry for me take care a lot you two and i'm gonna take care of you're Puppy. I'll promisse to you sweetie. Bye".

"Thank's to you sweetie sister i'll love so much. Bye".

Finally she finished to talk with her sister Penelope and we see together the sunset and our hands join at the same time and our lips join too in an eternal kisses.