Chapter 4

"Wow Sophia that sounds great you and i would be co-workers think about it, you're an amazing girl cause you had 4 PHD'S and a lot of Postgraduates and the last PHD you want do it on the second semester or perhaps the first semester of the next year it's gonna open the door obviously to work on the FBI; well dear we were here at last to The Majestic".

Then he saw me again and a thoughtfull of something wasn't good came to him.

"You look so transparent and pallid like a ghost. Do you really feel good?"

"I'm feel so weird" - i told him - "Reid but i want to go to the restaurant perhaps something with sugar or sweet can help me".

"Ok Carter" - he told me and the laugh came to us liked a dear visitor.

"I have a present for you Spencer" - i said - "Open it".

"Thank's i love the book of Arthur Conan Doyle, about Sherlock Holmes and 'THE VALLEY OF FEAR' is one of my favorites". - he told me.

We went to the restaurant and when i sat i felt loose heart again.

"What!!" - he says - "No!! Oh my Gosh you have blood on your blouse. Please let me see, can you show me your back?"

"Yeah" - i answered him with a little weak voice.

"You had a deep wound in your back". - he told me. - "Who attacked you? You saw him?"

"No i don't know, i just only saw a man with a mask, he has blue eyes and he mumbled something i don't remember what" - All the restaurant moved around me and then all come to black.

"Sophia stay with me please!! Don't leave me alone!! I need a Dr. to take care of her meanwhile i call to 911".

A man came to us and he told to Spencer he was Dr. Mckenzie and he could cooperate with the situation.

"Thank's now i call to 911".

"911 What's your emergency?" - a woman asked at the phone.

"Well my fiancée has a wound on her back product for a stucky knife and she lost a lot of blood".

"Ok sir, Where are you?"

"We're at The Majestic Restaurant and we need an ambulance inmediately to the 51 Avenue cross Mapple Street. Hurry up please!! My fiancée is gonna death!!"

"Please calm down sir, we're send you an ambulance inmediately from The Memorial Hospital they must be arrive in few minutes. Please wait for it".