Chapter 10

Hotchner separated his team and send them to a different sides of the ground.

Prentiss and Rossi where into the house and they coming to searched all the place and nothing suspicious appeared. At last the stalker didn't emerge; and the others couldn't find anything too.

Hotch rang to Garcia inmediately and he listened her answer.

"You just call to Wonder Woman, What can i do for one of the members of The Justice League of America (JLA)?"

"Garcia do you know what other places would hide our UNSUB?"

"Inmediately sir he has bills and credit cards at the name of LEUMAS RETCEL and a plane ticket to the southest of Quantico - Virginia near to The Memorial Hospital. Hotch we must tell Reid and his family, they need to know that's the only way to be prepare to the attack of the suspect".

"Ok Garcia tell him inmediately and thank's bye".

"Sir your wish is my command, Garcia out".

Spencer looked me when i was asleep. He was worry cause i had a lot of fever and i sweat cold and my breather came slow abrupted that moment.

The nightmares came more recurrent to me the image of the man with a mask and blue eyes who stalked me and he had take the knife and wound my back again. Now his words came to me like an echo reverberate in my head 'You're so beautifull like i was remember in our childhood, you loved me but only like friends. You never knew how i feel with your rejection, now you will pay all your sins for this time cause i know you're not gonna die for this wound. I'll going attack you and your family starting with your fiancée the weird Reid!! Wait for me Sophia i'll be stay in The Memorial Hospital with you and will die together cause if i can't had you nobody will' and his laugh had terrified me and all my body shaked.

Reid called to the Dr. inmediately and Dr Pepper said - "We must stabilize her corporal temperature cause if we don't do it she must be die. Her temperature is over 120° F when the normal temperature for an adult human being is 98.6° F. We need to cool slowly her corporal temperature now cause she maybe has an infection".

The Dr. came near to me and touch my stomach then he passed his hands over my intestine and touch it and i made a big noisy and i scream for the pain.

Dr. Pepper said - "We need make another surgery now cause she has a Mesenteric Artery Ischemia and that blockage her artery of the intestine and we must create a bypass around the blockage or we can use an alternative to the surgery is a stent. We must insert it to enlarge the blockage in the mesenteric and we can deliver medicine directly to the affected area. This is a new tecnique and it should only be done by experienced health care providers. If you decide the second chance Dr. Spencer Reid, i know the indicate person her name is Dr. Kameamura Torigama and she graduated with honors in her specializeses. She works in this hospital too. Please let me call her if you want this chance".

Reid said to the Dr. - "Call Dr. Torigama please we must hurry cause if she doesn't recive the treatment as soon as is possible she must be dies".

"Ok Dr. Reid now i'm going to call to Dr. Torigama. - Hello with Dr. Torigama please? Hi Kameamura how are you? and your husband and kids how are them? That's great, well we need you at the hospital cause we have a case to Mesenteric Artery Ischemia and we need all your knowdless and experience in this math. Can you come please? Ok Kameamura thank's i gonna tell that to her family. Bye."

Dr. Pepper talked to my parents and told them i had an infection a mesenteric artery ischemia and he with Reid had decide to call to Dr. Torigama to use an alternative without surgery. He said to my parents their having a new technique, which their using a stent to delivery the medicine to the affected area.

"Ok Dr. Kameamura Torigama comes inmediately to the hospital we don't have time to lost".

Until 15 minutes Dr. Torigama came inmediately to The Memorial Hospital; she was an atractive and beautiful asian woman arouds her 40 with an espectacular physical.

Dr. Torigama went to my room and prepared the stent who could deliver medicine directly to the affected area.

She puts this in my artery and then only we can wait for another miracle to awake me up and carrying me to life without my nightmares.

After three hours Dr. Kameomura Torigama approached to Spencer and my parents about the proceeding and how the things got better for me cause the mesenteric artery ischemia in a few minutes it was dissolve in my blood system.

Therefore two hours then she told to my family about my situation, in this moment i woke up, but i was very confuse where am i? maybe i'd was kidnap for the stalker until i make me count. I yelled with a strong and a weird noisy throughs to my throat.

"Help me my dear Spencer" - i said.

Then Spencer and Dr. Torigama came to my room. I had my pijama wet of sweat but the fever was cold down this was a good symptom.

Dr. Kameamura Torigama called the nurse to change my pijama and asked Spence to leave the room.

When the nurse came, i scream with fury cause i didn't know what was part of my nightmare and what wasn't. She put me an anesthesia syringe and then she could change my pijama for another.

The nurse told to Dr. Torigama what happened.

She stay with me in my room and called Spencer too.

"Come on Spencer you must be here with your fiancée the most important thing is you take care a lot of her.

You make a beautiful and young couple and i hope this unity creates strength bonding who others can't break. I let you with your love until an hour the anesthesia effect was gone."

"Thank's Dr. Torigama you are an awesome and dedicate woman. We must appreciate you to come to our wedding here in the hospital. What do you think?"

"Yeah thank's, i think i would when is gonna be your wedding?"

"On friday" - he said.

"Yes, i can. Thank's again Spencer and bye". - Dr. Kameamura Torigama said to him.

"Bye Dr. Torigama" - Reid said to to her.

Spencer stood in front of my bed when the effect of the anesthesia was gone and tried to comfort me.

"Sophia look at me" - he kissed my forehead, my cheek and at last my lips. - "You had a nightmare induced for the fever and a mesenteric artery ischemia". - and then put both hands beside my face. - "It's ok and all is gonna be o'right".

"Spencer" - i told him - "thank's god you're safe and my parents how are they?".

He looked at me in a strange way - "What? i don't understand you".

Then i tried to remember all the UNSUB said to me when i was on the bookstore and all i did this day.

"This day Spencer was tuesday 9 of may at 17.00 p.m, the pass week. I went to the bookstore to bought you the book of Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle about Sherlock Holmes 'THE VALLEY OF FEAR' when the man with the mask and blue eyes attacked me and wound my back with a knife, until he went out of the store he talked to me and say 'You're so beautifull like i was remember in our childhood, you loved me but only like friends. You never knew how i feel with your rejection, now you will pay all your sins for this time cause i know you're not gonna die for this wound. I'll going attack you and your family starting with your fiancée the weird Reid!! Wait for me Sophia i'll be stay in The Memorial Hospital with you and will die together cause if i can't had you nobody will' ".

That words frightened me and resounds like an echo.