Chapter 8

And answered together "Samuel Lecter!! he was a friend of our baby in the childhood, they were very closer with Spencer too. But when pass the time we knew he was a problematic boy. He felt jealous about to the relationship with Spencer and he must hated him. He wasn't like us cause he was a bad person".

Then only my father still talked with them "When we moved to the state of Ohio in Yorkshire for my work. His family followed us, he always want to be alone with her, in fact he always

was obssesived with my daughter and he tried to seduce and rape her. He not conformanced with that make calls where he always breath on the phone and made weird sounds. My daughter always try to make him understanded but it was impossible. Then we changed to here, to Quantico - Virginia; we didn't have problems until yesterday".

Morgan came to our room and called Reid to talk to him for a few seconds.

"Hotch asked me to interview your fiancée and i must do that". - he said to Reid.

"No Morgan don't do this she still weak and need rest. I'm take care of her more than nothing cause i loved her so much and i proposed marry me and now we're engaged".

"Congratulations pretty boy, but with your permission or not i must talk to her". - Morgan said.

"Ok" - Reid said - "but i warn you please be carefully with her".

"Ok kid" - he said - "i try to do this don't worry".

Morgan came besides to my bed and said to me "Congratulations Sophia, i knew you're engaged with Reid. He's a great boy and a good friend of mine".

"Thank's" - i said to him - "don't worry Morgan i take care him a lot cause he is my best friend and he is gonna be my husband".

"Well Sophia i need to talk to you about Samuel Lecter you know him?"

"Yes" - i said - "he was a friend of mine, i knew him in childhood he was very closer and with Spencer too. But in fact the relationship with Spence it was be more stronger. He crushed in love to me but i didn't love him, i always looked him like a friend. He tried to do bad things to me but i didn't let him and i fought for my rights".

"Sophia we think Samuel Lecter must be the psycopath". - Derek said to me.

"No he wasn't be, i don't believe you cause this was my fault i made change him and turned to a murderer". - i said.

Reid saw my vital signs and it was worry about that cause i had a hyperventilationed syndrome, tachycardia and i couldn't breath.

My vital signs down and my heart worked more slow. I felt die in fact i died for a few hours.

Reid called to the nurse "Hurry up and bright us Dr. Pepper cause she has not pulse and her heart couldn't work well. Please hurry i don't want to loose her. Do something!!".

Dr. Louis Pepper went to us and asked Morgan to left the room, only my fiancée stayed with me.

"Now we must to resuscitate her with a defibrillator and a count of three: one, two, three clear!!, again one, two, three clear!!, one, two, three clear more harder one, two, three clear!! it doesn't work, one, two, three clear!!"

And then i revived to the death, i'm breathing with difficult but i can breath again.

"Oh thank's Dr; Gosh you're o'right my dear?" Reid said to me with love in his beautifull eyes.

"I'm feel weak but o'right, thank's to be with me my love and thank's Dr. Pepper to save my life".

Dr. Louis Pepper called to my parents and told them about my actual condition and the emergency before this.

'Well she was die for two hours, she has no damage who compromise her organs; but she can't move her legs we don't know for now if she would walk again cause the knife traspassed her back and inflected her spin; and she must use a wheelchair. I think she most needs another surgery but only this was an experimental phase, we need to do this as soon as possible".

"Why she was died for this two hours?" - my mom asked.

Dr. Pepper answered to my mom "Cause this man" - and pointed to Morgan - "he disturbed her, made feels worry, guilty and fear cause that her vital signs work slowly and at last dessapeared and she still die for two hours".

Morgan came to my parents and apologiezed with them.

My parents said him together - "Don't worry we understand that cause it was only your work".

He went to my room and talk to me. - "Please forgive me Sophia, i'm worried about you i couldn't want the things happen to this way. Can you forgive me please?".

"Yes Morgan, of course i forgive you don't worry about that". - i said to him.

"Thank's that mean a lot to me".

And then came to Spencer and told him - "Pretty boy talk to me, Can you forgive me like your fiancée did?".

"Yes i can bro i forgive you too".

Meanwhile Hotch called to Garcia.

"The Oracle know everything and can answer all your questions".

"What do you have about Samuel Lecter?"

"Sir, your wish is my command. Well Samuel Cornelius Lecter borned in the state of Nevada - Las Vegas and he has 21 years old right now like Spencer and Sophia. He was in the same school; Spencer and Sophia were the most intelligents childs in their classroom and Samuel always felt jealous to Spencer cause Reid and Carter had a good relationship. When Sophia and her family moved to the state of Ohio in Yorkshire, he influenced his parents and manipulate them to followed the Carter's. He told to his parents if their didn't this his gonna killed himself cause he couldn't live without Sophia.

He changed his MO, he was more agressive and tried to abuse her in fact if she didn't fight to him she was rape.

The Carter's came to Quantico - Virginia their stablished here, the parents had a good work and Sophia like our baby genius had an eidetic memory and an IQ 220, she could read 45.000 words per minute, she was had 4 PHD'S: PSICHOLOGY, PSICHIATRYST, QUANTUM PHYSICS and PHYSICAL SCIENCE and she has 10 POSTGRADUATES: BUSSINES STUDIES, EXACT SCIENCE, APPLIED LINGUISTIC, ANTROPOLOGY, PHILOSOPHY TO THE ANCIENT GREECE, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, NEUROSCIENCE, POLITICAL SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE, MEDIA STUDIES and she's gonna take on the second semester or maybe the first semester of the next year a PHD of BEHAVIORAL CONDUCTS AND PROFILES OF A SERIAL KILLER. Maybe she can works with us, Don't you think sir?"