Chapter 2

"Ok Spencer, i forgive you and i don't pay attention them". - I said to him most peacefully - "Say hello to them for me. Can you come for me at 08.00 p.m?" - And then i hung up the phone.

What i supposed to wear? How i dressed to myself? And then i rang him back.

"Hi Spencer is me Sophia". - I said to him.

"Hi Sophia what do you think if i come for you at 06.00 p.m? Is good for you?".

"Yeah o'right is not a problem to me. But where you going to take me out? What i have to wear?. - I asked to him.

"That's a surprise only i can tell you to get casual dress."

"Ok Spence then is a date".

"A date?". - He asked to me with a surprise voice. - "Yeah is a date".

"Bye then see ya". - I told i'm.

"Bye sweetie, sorry bye Sophia see you soon". - Said Spencer.

Derek Morgan listened to him.

"Ok pretty boy who's your sweetie? I know her?"

"No Morgan, you don't know her. I'm going to have a date with Sophia".

"A date? What i missed?"- Morgan asked.

"You didn't miss anything Morgan, but i have a photo to her in my wallet. Do you want to see her?". -He showed to him a picture of me- "She's my fiancée".

"She's very beautiful and cute, she's like an angel; if your date don't work. Can i have a chance with her?"

"No you can't. We're will to marriage that soon as is possible".

"Marriage? wow kid you're a love machine".

"Our is an arrange marriage her parents and my parents were friends on youth, when we were born they prepared all the things and our wedding too. I talked to her when you were laughing and she thought the date was a kind of joke for my part".

"Oh so sorry kiddo, we were laughing about all the stupid things who told us Garcia about a soap opera who saw on weekends".

"It's ok Morgan i have a serious thing to decide i don't know a lot about her but i think i have a crush to Sophia".

"Yeah it's must be possible. Good luck love machine".

"Ha, ha, ha ok Morgan thank's". - Reid said sarcastically.

I'm felt flew in clouds and i had butterflies in my stomach, what happened to me? I went to the second floor and i talked to my mom.

"Mom i have a date!!"- I told her.

"A date with who?". - She asked to me.

"With Spencer mom". - I answered her.

"I'm so happy for you dear". - She told me very happy.

"Well mom he's gonna comes for me at 6.00 p.m. Therefore I'm gonna prepare myself".

I went to the bathroom and i turned on the hot water. When the room was warmth i went to the bathtub, when i felt the shower that made me relax and feel better.

I cleaned my body with a soap with chocolate and strawberry scent, i washed my hair with the same scent and a hair conditioner with a coconut fragance. The mixed with the chocolate, strawberry and coconut smelt great.

I went out to the the bathtub and i dried with a warm and clean towel. Then i was dried my hair with a hairdryer.

I left the bathroom and i went to my room. I'm put a cleaned under wear and a bra.

I choosed a skinny white blouse who stand out my good physical and my curves perfectly, a black skirt with white spots and a black heels shoes.

I dressed to quickly and then i maked up with pastel colors. I saw me at the mirror and i'm looked so pretty and then i finished i made me on my hair a ponytail with a black collette.

I used only for important ocassions a OUI the Lancome perfeaum and i spread it in all my body.

I said goodbye to my mom and i told her i gonna bought a present to Spencer, a book of his favorite Writter Arthur Conan Doyle.