Chapter 13

Spencer told me that with total sincerelly - "Ok, now i'm gonna call all the team to bring them the good news about your recovered and our wedding" - Spencer rang first to Garcia.

"Hello G- Magic how are you and your sweetie bunny genius too?"

"Hello Garcia, we'll be o'right, the UNSUB tried to kill us but i reduce him. He put a knife in Sophia's neck and she has a little cut on her throat and he put me a black eye and i had some cuts but nothing to worry. Sophia can walk again Garcia with difficult but she

did it, i'm so happy for her cause she was a very brave woman and could win to the adversity. Garcia can you tell to the team i have a very important news to comunicate?"

"Ok baby genius and i'm so happy for Sophia too. Wait for a few minutes please meanwhile i'll tell them you have good news to tell us".

"Ok Garcia i can wait but hurry up"

He wait on the phone to Garcia and the others to told them the big news to our wedding.

"Ok Reid" - Garcia said - "you're in loud-speaker and all the team are listen to you".

"Tomorrow friday guys, you'll all invite to my wedding with Sophia at 5.00 p.m in The Memorial Hospital cause she can't leave the hospital get".

"We want to see the ring can you send a photo to us?" - Garcia, JJ and Prentiss said together to Reid and me.

Reid took a picture with his Nokia camera to my ring it was a beautifull cutting ring with zircon and English and then he sent it to the girls of the BAU.

"Well girls i send you a picture with the ring of my fiancée, it must be appear now". - Reid said to them.

When them saw their ipads it must appear the image of my ring.

"Oh, it's so beautiful i told Will to buy me a similar ring". JJ said.

"Is the dream ring, i always imagen with that such of beauty" Garcia said.

"Is simple but sofisticated at the same time. I love it". - Prentiss said.

After that they said together loudly "Congratulations Reid and Carter you're so good and

beautiful persons who conform an amazing couple. You deserve each other and the happines to bring the marriage. Well be there tomorrow at 5.00 p.m".

"Morgan" - Reid told to him - "Can ask you something?"

"About what pretty boy?"

"Can you reccord the wedding with the handycam why Sophia and i want to send it to my mother cause she can't come to the married?".

"Yes of course kid, i would. I'm really happy to will this for your mom".

And then they said together - "Thank's both of you. Bye".

Reid looked me with adored and his happiest when he hung up the cellphone.

But he remembered rang to Dr. Kameamura Torigama after that - "Hello Dr. Torigama how are you?"

"Fine Spencer and you? How is your fiancée Sophia?" - she asked him.

"We're fine thank's, but i'm calling you about my wedding with Sophia it's gonna be tomorrow at 5.00 p.m here in the hospital. Can you come?"

"Of course count with me i love weddings".

"You're invite with your husband and kids".

"Thank you both of you for invite me to your wedding, like i told you before i hope your love will be strong and cope with the obstacles of life you deserve each other cause your a beautifull couple. Greetings and congratulations for you and your future wife. Thank's for everything and bye".

"Bye and thank's for everything especially for your counsellors Dr. Torigama".

When he finished talked i told him.

"Spencer, i need to walk again a few steps like before - i said him - "Can you take my hand again to put my feets under the floor?"

"Yes dear sweetie, i'll do it".

He took my hand and i put my feets on the floor. Then i said him "Can you stay on the door please? I need to walk next to you and then when i arrive you hug me o'right?".

"Yes Sophia, don't worry. I'll be stay here for you and i'll do anything to help to recover the movility on your legs".

He was stay near the door and i started to walk very slowly but with more confident on my steps, the pain was few compare when i started before. When i arrived in front of Spencer he gave me a huge hugged and kissed my lips softly.

He was amaze with my progressed cause this was the second time when i walked in front of him. The first time was with more pain and difficult but now he was notify the pain was few than my first steps.

"Congratulations Sophia, you were made a good job. I'm so proud of you my dear partner and tomorrow my beautiful wife".

"I'm still scared of that word Spencer but my love for you is most strong. I'm happy to be your wife and your support on sad moments and happiest too" .

"Thank's for your pretty words and don't forgot please what my parents said to you before; for them you're like a son cause they know all you passed on your childhood and all the support you needed in that time and now too".

I saw Spence face and his eyes were full of tears then he hugged me very strong and i touched his hair with gently and i kissed his forehead, his beautiful lips and i squeezed his hand softly.

"I'm here for you too Spence like my parents, we're love you so much especially me cause you're my most closer and best friend and tomorrow you'll be my husband. I love you in so many ways what can't explain clearly. I never thought and imagine someone like you can love someone like me, cause i'm very shy with boys" - i said him and my cheeks flushed.

"Don't be silly Sophia, you aren't shy, you're only a reserved person and i love that for you. I love you so much too cause you're a special and supportive girl the person cause i need in my life right now".

"Aaaaw" - i said - "thats words are so beautifuls and i never forgot this cause you're my love and my confident, the person who knows me really who i'm. I'm so tired now Do you want to carry to my bed please?"

He took on my waist first and put his arms and hands firmly around my legs and my back. I felt his muscles and put my head over his chest, heared his heart and i asleep.

He put me so gently and kind on the bed, he cover me with the blankets and kissed my softly on my lips.

He sat on the couch and liked a knight taked cared my dreamts and my rest for anyone to must disturbed me.