Chapter 16

When i awake, Spencer didn't stay in our bed anymore. I heard sounds on the kitchen and the smelt of coffee surrounded the room. Spence came to our room with a tray with toasts, butter, milk, coffee, jelly and orange juice.

"Come on lazy Mrs. Reid, i bright you the breakfast with all you need to recover for completly".

"Thank's dear" - i said - "Can you put this on the night table? Cause i need you to stay next to the door to practice my steps".

I put my feets under the floor and walked to Spencer it was more easier than the others, i didn't felt pain and i was happy for my progress was huge the finally came to him and hugged him.

"Wow Mrs. Reid you're awesome; your progress is notorius and i very proud of you my dear and beautiful wife i never going to forget this moment cause you made me the most proud man of the world".

"And now we must eat, you want join to me to our breakfast Mr. Reid?"

"Well Mrs. Reid, after that we must do our homework and cleaned our house. Ok i must clean it and you can help me".

When we finished the breakfast i helped him to cleaned our house and made it wonderfull.

After that we rest and made our loved homework, that was increasing when we made love. He was gently i felt his body inside me and like the other time i enjoy it.

"Spencer" - i said to my husband before asleep - "When we must go to Madagascar to use our airplanes tickets to our honey moon?"

"Well dear; maybe we must use it this weekend; What do you think if we go to Madagascar this saturday?" - asked me Spencer - "That sounds great my dear, i'm happy for that cause you need some rest. When you start to work at the BAU of the FBI? In the same time we arrive to our honey moon?"

"Yes i guess. Do you recieve a phone call for Hotch sweetie?"

"No Spence why?"

"He needs talk to you and he asked me your phone number".

When he finished to told me that in the same time Hotchner rang to my cellphone.

"Sophia Reid" - i answered.

"Hello Sophia how are you? I'm Aaron Hotchner from the FBI do you remember me? Spencer and you invite me and my family for your wedding".

"I'm fine Hotch thank's, of course i remember you and your family How is your beautiful wife Hayle and Jack?"

"They are fine thank's for asking"

"I'm glad to listen that Hotch What can i do for you?"

"Well Sophia Reid told me about your planes to be part of the FBI. Garcia and your husband told me about your 4 PHD'S QUANTUM PHYSICS, PSICOLOGY, PSICHIATRY, PHISICAL SCIENCE and 10 POSTGRADUATES BUSINESS STUDIES, EXACT SCIENCE, APPLIED LINGUISTICS, APPLIED SCIENCE, MEDIA STUDIES, SOCIAL SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY TO THE ACIENT GREECE, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, NEUROSCIENCE, POLITICAL SCIENCE and you had the most high grades in your evaluations A+. And i know you want to do another PHD in this second semester or maybe the next year in the first semester about BEHAVIORAL CONDUCTS AND PROFILES TO A SERIAL KILLER. We want to work with you and the sometime we need to do this last PHD and we pay this for you, that is only an incentive to work very strong with us. What do you think? You're gonna take this opportunity or not?".

"Of course Hotch i take it." - i said to him - "Well see you when we arrive to our honey moon".

"Ok Carter, don't worry and don't forget it we need you and your knowdless and expertise ok?".

"Ok Aaron" - i replied "I'll be an honor to me to work with you and your team. Say hello to your wife Haley and your son Jack from Spencer and mine. Bye".

"Bye Carter take care a lot both of you and enjoy your honey moon. Bye".

"Spencer; Hotch just called me now and he said to me if i would be part of the FBI in fact he asked to me that and i was accepted. But he told me in the same time i'll gonna do my PHD of BEHAVIORAL CONDUCTS and PROFILES of a SERIAL KILLER".

"He know you would cope with both at the same time. I'm so happy for you my dear now we're gonna be co-workers at the BAU of the headquarters of the FBI".