Chapter 14

My parents came to my room and talked with Spencer quietly.

"Mom, dad" - he said to my parents with happier voice - "i'm so proud of Sophia her legs are more strong and she made few steps with a little pain. She must progresive a lot. I love so much your daughter and you too. Cause you're the family i never had, only in my dreams sometimes i could imagen this picture. And my dreams finally come true, all i need is here with Sophia and you my dear parents". - Spencer said gently and thankfulling for all my parents did for him and how the loves for me grew up like mines for him.

Spencer awake me softly with a good mood "Come on lazy girl love of my life wake up, the nurse carrys something delicious for you?".

"Mmmm how many hours i slept?". - i ask him with worried on my voice.

"About 3 hours" - he said to me - "but it's ok you need some rest cause tomorrow is gonna be a great day for us".

"I know my dear, i know" - i told him and i hugged him so strong with tears on my eyes.

"What's wrong?" - he said to me, trying to profile my behavioral".

"Nothing to worry, just only stupid thoughts who surround my mind". - i said.

"Tell me please?". - he asked to me.

"I'm feel so insecure, cause for now how i told you before i can't satisfy your desires to be dad. The maternity is far from me at time and this cause me affliction and torment my heart". - i told him with a sad voice.

"Oh Sophia, don't worry about it i can wait for that and you satisfy complete me in others aspects like intellectual, you bring me stability, love, you're a

great partner, a good counsellor and the most important thing is i love you cause you're a beautifull person not only outside but also inside. And you're a very considerate and a thoughtfull person with others including me".

"Thank's Spencer, you're so kind and a considerate person too. You're complete me and i'm happy to be with you". - i said to him with a more happiest mood.

The nurse came and carried a tray with food to me. A plate with chicken and salad, a glass of orange juice and a strawberry jelly for dessert.

"Thank you" - i said to her - "But i'm not hungry, i'm only thitsty for now and i start to drink orange juice".

"You must eat something" - told me Spencer - "You need be strong especially now cause this gonna help in your recover".

"But i can't" - i said to him - "i don't have apetite for eat anything solid maybe i can eat only the jelly".

"Ok" - Spence said to me - "eat the jelly" - and he called the nurse- "Can you bring her more jelly and an orange jugfull please?

Ok Sophia Why you don't want to eat?". - Spencer asked me with worried and saddest in his voice.

"I don't know, but i'm not feel hungry". - i said him again.

My parents called and told him the problem i passed when i was in secundary.

"Spencer" - my mom says to him - "When we came to the state of Ohio in Yorkshire we sent her to a public secundary 'The Lemony Secundary'. She was a normal girl with 10 years old and her classmates are more older than she. That was cause her classmates love bullying she, her weight was normal too but few days later she changed her mood and she sufferd EDA (Eating Disorder Anorexia). We saw with worried how her body changed too, she was so skiny and thin cause she suffered Anorexia Nervosa. We removed her from the secundary and we put in a private hospital, she had change her mind and she started to eat again; the Drs. were so proud with her. The same Drs. talked to the teachers to The Lemony Secundary and she took free exams. She had an A+ in all her exams, but this traumatic event she passed with Samuel Lecter cocked her mind".

Spencer was worry why my parents and i never told him about i suffered bullying at school and that made me an anorexic person? The good thing was my parents look that and stoped it on time and they gave me all the help i wanted.

He went to my room and told me very carefully - "I knew what happened to you at the secundary your classmates bullyed you and that changed your mind, you suffered EDA (Eating Disorder Anorexia) and that made you an anorexic person. Your parents brought you all the help you needed and put you in a private hospital, you coped with it, got better and recover your health" - he said to me and kissed my forehead, my cheeks and my lips too in a softly kind. - "Now i need you to be strong; i never leave you cause you're the most important person in my life, maybe you thought if you told me that i went to left you, but no. Now i love more cause you're a coped with it, you're smarter and worry with others, a kind person and the most important person in my life. Do you understand me? Look at me please?" - he put his hands both sides on my face and i saw his puppy eyes looked to my with love and kind.

"Thank's" - i said to him with a huge smile on my face - "don't worry for me please i'll be fine. Can you sit down on my bed Spence?". - i asked him and when he sat i put my head over his chest and i asleep.

He moved me gently on my bed and he put his arms around my waist and hugged me gently and softly, then he asleep too.