Chapter 36

Spencer's POV:

Finally we're gonna go to Madagascar in our honey moon and at the return, a lot of work expecting to us at the BAU in the headquarters of the FBI. Especially for my wife cause she's gonna take the PHD of BEHAVIORAL CONDUCTS AND PROFILES TO A SERIAL KILLER and she's start to work like me co-worker too, cause she's gonna start very early at 06.00 am with Derek Morgan who's gonna be her instructor to self- defense and martial arts classes and at 08.30 am. David Rossi with Aaron Hotchner gonna couch her to target practice.

And at 09.45 am. JJ is gonna practice with her about Behavioral Communication with the journalists and the victims families to bring them the peacefully and the comfort they need it in the sorrows times and the capacity to talk with the journalists the property words at 10.55 am Emily Prentiss gonna teach her about salvament and take care with all the members of the team, I'm gonna practice with my wife about the statistics cause both love it 12.00 pm and finally at 13.20 pm. with Garcia about the hackers and Computers Softwares -Systems Analyse.

Sophia's POV:

Finally before three weeks of our honey moon, i'll gonna start with my PHD of BEHAVIORAL CONDUCTS AND PROFILES TO A SERIAL KILLER and it's gonna be so agitate cause i need run to should make all with the work at the FBI and with my PHD cause this start at 14.45 pm to 22.00 pm.

But something to my favor i have eidetic memory too like my husband, my IQ is 220 and i can read 45.000 words per minute obviously maybe not difficult to a person like me, but this means a lot of sacrifice cause i'll gonna stay with my husband one hour at day and maybe stay with the heart in a hurry for fear to someone damage him but for another way i'll hope this gonna be an amazing job who help me to bigger and be more proud to myself.