The Airplane Come To Madagascar An Carry Me To The Hospital

Sophia's POV:

I'm not feel good and i still unconscious, i listen the voice of my husband very imperceptible far away from me.

"Sophy, my babe wake up please react and go out to your unconscious state. Please beauty react, sweet lover i need you beside me alive please!!! I called 911 they're gonna send to us an airplane to move you to The Memorial Hospital and bring to you near to me conscious".

Then something weird happens, i stopped breath and my heartbeats stopping too, cause my heart didn't work with property.

Spency started to make on my body a cardiac massage, fulling my lungs with air and counting to four, then he applied fortress massage over my chest too.

"Come on Sophy react, don't do this to me please, i'm nobody without you please my beauty partner i want to have a lot of babies with you, my dear wife...please".

Then he began to make another cardiac massage and fulled my lungs with air, the kiss of life, counted to four and applied fortress massage over my chest again.

"Come on Sophy, you can cope with this situation, you're the most stronger woman i'd never know before you. You're a fighter, please react and fight for your life, i need you more than ever my sweetie lover and you complement me a lot, i can't imagine my world, my work and my life without you my mermaid".

Then he made on me a cardiac massage for third time, he fulled my lungs with oxygen, counted to four and finally applied fortress massage over my chest.

"Come on Sophy, damn all this situation, why happen all of this to you my sweetie babe? Why? React please my baby, I missed you so much right now....please, make an effort, you can do it. Come on my lady, come on beauty breath!!!!"

I tried to make an effort, i swear to God, but i couldn't. My body not responded with property and i couldn't breath.

My husband stilled making on me a cardiac massage, the fourth time, he fulled my lungs with oxygen, counting to four and applying fortress massage on my chest.

"Come on beauty, come on you can do it, I know make an effort for us". Then finally I started to breath, but very imperceptible and very slowly. "Good girl Sophy, good girl. Thank's Gosh, thank's" He could stabilized me, but I still unconscious.

Then he received a called for the woman of 911.

"Dr. Reid my name is April, we talked recently about an airplane where is your specific localization?"

"Well ma'am we're at the north of Madagascar or Malagasy, the coordinates are 34 south latitude, 79 west longitude. The perimeter are 45.2 are this clear?"

"Thank's Sir is very clear to me and will going to send the airplane immediately. Bye."

"Bye and thank's to you too".

He started to talk to me again, "The airplane come immediately sweetie and everything is gonna be fine ok?. Try to make an effort to wake up please".

He squeezed my hair , kissed my forehead and my lips too, but nothing happens, I couldn't respond to him, I was like a toy without life and very weak to move my entire body.

Only an imperceptible voice passed throw my mouth and only shakes invaded my complete body.

"Spency, I'm dying please help me!! Please" Then I'm starting to foaming and moves my eyes in erratics ways, all the room started to shrink and my respiration was more imperceptible than the beginning.

He holds and put my body in the right side and moves my head very gently, I felt his hand cleaning my mouth and he watches if I had something who obstacles my breath, but he couldn't see anything threw my mouth and my tongue, but he couldn't saw it.

It was a terrible sensation, I'm not gonna resist anymore in this place if the helicopter not come to us.

This feel is like the death, but I'm not really dead cause can hear to my husband very well.

Spencer's POV:

This was like the eternity waiting for the helicopter and trying to comfort to my lovely wife and try to finding a solution in this critical situation.

I started to unbuttoned her night t-shirt and then I saw a lot of blood from her breasts, especially her nipples bounce a viscous fluid and blood, from her eyes like tears and from her genital zone cause she dirtied her underwear.

Then I knew it, it was the end for her, to my beauty Sophia and obviously is she gonna dies, my heart and my love is gonna die with her, cause I never gonna married again.

The vital organs of my lover wife were collapsing, I need to act inmediately cause if I don't to this my beauty Sophie is gonna die.

For this reason, I made an incision under her chest, an i tried for this method save her, i massage a lot her heart and i proceeded to clean the rest of her body with alcohol, saline solution, propanol and chloroform for control the pain.

I didn't know how and what time passed but finally I stopped the bleeding, I closed the incision with stitches too an i did it with special thread for surgeries and in this precise moment I hear Sophy to saying me something in a thin or barely audible voice.

"Spency, thank's for everything my love". She opened her eyes, move to tried to kiss my lips, but in this instant suddenly she vanished.

"Sophy please stay with me, don't go open your eyes, please listen to my voice and stay here with your husband the man who loves you more than ever and what's gonna happen with your love to be a part to our bureau in the FBI? Please answer to me".

In that moment the airplane, came to our place, down to the island of Madagascar, the paramedics get out of the machine, then they proceeded to stabilized her and put very slowly her body on the stretcher.

"Dr. Reid come with us, you're his husband and she needs you right now and is necessary to you join us quickly" One of the paramedics told me. Then I arrived to the airplane and they carriage, an put to my lover very gently on the airplane.

The waiting was end and finally will gonna go to The Memorial Hospital in United States.