Keeping The Secret

Meanwhile i sleep, i have an strange dream like if Florence talk to me "Don't worry my twin sister you're childs are in good hands they're here with me and i'll be her mommy. You know always i want to have childs like you, but i died when i had only 8 years old".

And i saw with her a beauty twins and she appear like she was her mommy cause they were so similar to Florence.

But i couldn't understood the dream and a lot of questions cover my mind in that moment.

"Spence, Spence wake up honey i dream with my twin sister Florence and she was carrying a beauty twins and she told me they are mines but she's gonna take care of them, cause she always want to have babies but she couldn't cause her died when she had 8 years old. What's means that? Maybe i'm turn crazy more than i'm?"

"Don't worry dear" - My Spence told me - "Only is just a dream, you're not completly recover to worry for that things ok?"

"Ok, my honey, my kiddo my lovely husband".

But he went with Andy and he start to talk to him.

"Andy, Sophia suspect something cause she asked to me yesterday and she tell me about a dream she has with her twin sister Florence and she told her about she was take care our childs, our twins. What can i do?"

"Only is a suppose you have Spence nothing more, cause she doesn't make to you inquisitive questions or escrutine you a lot. She only ask, please act natural cause i don't want she know now all of this, only in the time i told to you. ok?"

"Ok, i'll try to be more natural i promise to you Andy". - My husband reply to Andy.

"Please take my suggestions cause i only want the good to you and you're wife Spence. Ok my friend?"

"Ok Andy, i really appreciate you're words and i'll do anything to keeping the secret to my wife, i'll promise to you again Andy".

And Spence come to my room and he was near to my bed. "What's happened dear? Why Andy wants to talk to you?"

"Cause he wants to know how you feel and how i'll be with the treatments with the natural pills".

"I love you so much my beautiful kiddo cause you always be with me and i know you only try to protect me for that reason i love you so much my pretty genius and smart husband".