Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

Lebua Hotel

We all walked inside a building that seemed to be some sort of fancy hotel like it said on Alaric's belly. The doorman held the door for us open and we all looked around as Alaric kept questioning Damon.

"What about England Damon? Are we still friends there?" he asks.

Damon turns to him,"Rick I already told you, it was in the heat of the moment. We're still friends. All over the world."

"Even Great Britain?" Alaric asks carefully as he looks at the ground. Stefan and I exchange looks.

"Yeah!" Damon breaths.

Alaric just nods and follows us all. He's quiet for a moment until he turns to Stefan,"What about you Stef?"

"We'll see," Stefan replies quietly.

Alaric sighs sadly before he turns to me. He stares me dead in the eye and I glare at him, I cross my arms,"I'll wait till your not drugged up anymore."

"Gentlemen, lady," a man from behind us says. We all look at him and he walks to some stairs,"Follow me."

Alaric instantly follows him as if nothing is going on but me, Stef and Damon keep standing still. Stefan and Damon look at each other with hesitation before Stefan also followed. Damon went to walk but I grab his hand and stop him. He turns to me and raises his eyebrows, wanting to know what was up.

I cross my arms,"A stranger who we're supposed to follow?" I point out as I look back at the man.

Damon takes a glance at the man and turns back to me. He places his hands on my shoulders and whispers,"I don't like it either but maybe he knows where Jeramy is. Apparently he knows us and what more do we have to lose? I won't leave your side if you're scared."

I roll my eyes,"Im not scared, I was just wondering if we should bring a weapon just in case," I say.

He smirks at me, I glare and purposely bump into his hurt shoulder as I pass by him. He hisses in pain and grabs his shoulder, he glares at me while gritting his teeth.

I smirk,"Oops, did I hit your hurt shoulder?" I ask innocently, I walk to him and pinch his cheek,"Poor little baby, is your tiny little cut from a bullet hurting to much?"

He glares and swipes my hand away and walks after the others. I laugh quietly and follow.

We all follow the man until we enter the restaurant of the hotel. The man guides us to a table where a bald fat man sits, eating soup. In a really gross way to be honest.

"Here you go," the man who guided us here says the other one. He looks up and notices us staring at him. His bodyguard, at least I think it's a bodyguard, walks away again. We all keep staring at him, not quite sure what to do.

"Well sit down," he points to the chairs.

Alaric takes a seat next to him while me, Stefan and Damon take a seat in front of him.

"Wow, you guys look like shit," the man eyes us up and down.

"No," I say sarcastically,"Is it really that obvious?"

He looks at me,"What's wrong with you? Little PMS or something?"

I glare at him then suddenly get up and clench my fist, im really not in the mood to be talked to like that from a fat man.

I'm about to hit him but I'm stopped by Damon, he grabs my

wrist.

"Wow relax tough girl," the fat man backs off and raises his hands.