Chapter 16:

Chapter 16:

Sara's POV:

As we enter Mystic Falls and drive to the house, I look through my phone and find a video.

"Hey Damon," I say staring at my phone.

"What?" he asks from next to me.

"Look, I found a video of us and Klaus," I show him the video.

It shows me and Klaus sitting on a couch.

"Come on Klaus," Damon laughs drunkenly while holding the phone,"Just remove the compulsion."

We all seem to be laughing for some reason.

Klaus nods chuckling,"Fine fine," he leans in close to my ear and whispers,"You are free of my compulsion for tonight, but tomarrow only when he says the word, dick waffle," he burst out laughing.

On screen I also burst out laughing and Damon keeps asking what.

*the video ends*

I turn to Damon and he shakes his head chuckling,"Well it makes sense now why you snapped out of it after I said that."

We finally make it home and get out if the car.

"I wonder what Elena...." I start to say as we walk into the Salvatore house. I'm stopped when we see Elena standing there mad as hell.

"I wonder what Elena?" she asks crossing her arms.

I try to think up a lie, I sigh and shake my head. I lift my hands up in defeat,"I got nothing!" I then step aside to watch the yelling begin.

Elena stares at me then turns her glare on the guys,"What the Hell happened?" she snaps,"You did it again didn't you?"

Damon walks next to me to watch the couple fight also.

Stefan suddenly smirks widely at her,"You know what? Yes! Yes we did it again!" he tells her.

The rest of us stare at him in shock, especially Elena.

"Wha... What?" she stutters.

Stefan nods,"Yup, we got drugged by your little crazy ass fucking brother again, and we had time of our lives I'm sure. Then we lost him, oh and he got his finger chopped off," he tells her.

"What!!!" she shrieks running to Jeramy and starts babbling to him like she's his mother. She turns to Stefan and the rest of us,"You guys are all fucking crazy!" she roars,"Stefan how could you...."

"How could I let this happen?" he asks nodding,"Well I wouldn't have if he wasn't a FUCKING SYCO!" he yells.

Me and Damon silently cheer him on.

"And you know what else?" he asks,"Last year in Vegas, I got married to a whore! And in Bangkok I fucked a stripper!"

"Well she kinda fucked you," Alaric says.

Stefan looks at him,"Thank you Rick!" he says through gritted teeth. He turns back to Elena,"We're done! I can't take anymore of your annoying ass self, and your stoner brother."

She gapes at him like a fish,"But... But?"

Damon smirks and steps toward her,"You heard him Gilbert," he says,"Now get the fuck out of my house!"

THE END!

______________________________________

Yea go Damon, kick that bitch out. Haha.

Last chapter hope you all liked it.

I STARTED WRITING THE THIRD BOOK, SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!!