Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

"CHOW?!"

"What the fuck man! Tell that gay monkey to leave my shit alone!" he yells pointing at the monkey.

"Chow?" Damon yells confused.

Wait Chow?! Chow, the one that was in the trunk and attacked us then made us cheat at gambling to get a black Jeramy?? Well yes it is! I wouldn't be able to mistake that little Asian anywhere.

Chow is sitting on the ground underneath some sheets with no shirt on.

"You fucking crazy!" Chow chuckles and stands up. He stretches but then we notice he doesn't have any pants and his underwear wasn't covering his private parts!

My eye widen and I mouth,'Oh' and turn around.

"So fucking bright in here. Alaric, grab me my sunglasses," Chow asks Rick.

I glance back to him and just try not to look down.

"It's great to see you Leslie," Rick smiles and walks up to him. He pulls him into a hug and Chow pats his back.

"Nice to see you too my little homo." Chow replies.

Da fuck!

Alaric leaves the room to grab Chow's sunglasses.

"Chow what the fuck are you doing here?" Damon asks puzzled.

Chow finally pulls his underwear and pants back up,"Alaric called me last night saying you were fucked up and looking to party," Chow answers his question.

Alaric came back with his sunglasses and places them on Chow's head.

I furrow my eyebrows confused and walk back to them.

Chow chuckles. Alaric laughs. Chow laughs harder. Rick also laughs harder. I don't really see the humor in this.

"I picked you up in my boat and brought you here in Bangkok," Chow continues. He grabs his jacket and sits down on another couch that wasn't broken,"We had a sick night bitches."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second," I speak up. Chow just continues to laugh."We're in Bangkok?"

Chow sits up and laughs, "Holla! City of Squala!"

Stefan turns to Chow and points to his tattoo while asking,"Do you know how I got this tattoo?"

Damon sits down next to Chow and rubs his face. I gently sit down on the table in front of Chow and Damon.

"Uh yeah. From the fucking tattoo guy," Chow says, like Stefan is an idiot,"What's the matter Stef? Use that big jewish brain."

Jewish?

Chow turns to me,"Oh and I love your hair Sara," he says in his squeaky voice.

I frown but before I can say anything Alaric asks,"What is that monkey holding?" he points at the monkey. We all turn to it and I gasp.

"That's a finger!" Stefan exclaims in shock. He turns to each one of us with wide eyes.

I cover my mouth from shock,"What the the hell!" and now the monkey is licking the real finger. I drink blood and have killed people but that's just nasty.

"Stefan, I got some bad news," Damon begins to explain. Stefan turns with open mouth to his brother,"That's Jeramy's finger."

"Jer... Jeramy is dead?" Stefan asks. It looks like he is about to have a heart attack.

I look closer to the finger and notice that it has the ring Jeramy wears. The one that can bring him back to life if he dies, oh shit he can die now!! Well unless he's already dead somewhere....